Been sent the wrong shakes.

I just cannot stand vanilla... hot or cold, sweetner or not

All the rest are pretty tolerable, made up in a blender with lots of ice, and sweetner :)

How can you not like Vanilla :eek: Id have nothing but vanilla given half a chance lol

Have you tried it with coffee?

I think vanilla tastes like custard, it's lovely!

I like all the shakes! I bought the bumper pack for value even though I was concerned about the strawberry one, but all 4 flavours are actually really nice! Just wish I liked the bars lol.

I like all the shakes too, chocolate is my least favourite but I think that's the smell as once I'm drinking it I quite like it. I love all the rest and look forward to them.

How can you not like Vanilla :eek: Id have nothing but vanilla given half a chance lol

Have you tried it with coffee?

for me it tastes I dunno plainer? and the faux cream taste is a lot more obvious... I find the hot ones actually sickening

Tried the "latté version" and I felt physically ill afterwards. Think I ruined it for myself the first time I made one, and it was REALLY LUMPY and yick! lol

I like all the shakes! I bought the bumper pack for value even though I was concerned about the strawberry one, but all 4 flavours are actually really nice! Just wish I liked the bars lol.

I have the opposte problem in that I wish I didn't like the bars. Don't have them now - got the bumper shakes instead because I could probably polish off the whole lot of choc orange bars :eek: I'm a pig :D

Crikey, I'd better not try them then!

Back