been shopping today with my man !

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gillybeans, 14 November 2008 Social URL.

1. gillybeans

gillybeans want to be me again ...

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lopotrim
    well its must be a first ..,he hates shopping but took me out for the day to find me a frock!!!
    We are out end of the month to the staff party and i had hoped to be a few sizes smaller by now .. anyway not wanting to spend too much as i am determined i wont stay this size for long we went to monsoon ..wow some fantastic dresses he loved .. promised me when i get to target he will buy me whatever i want .
    anyway found 2 tops that were just me ..and to see his face when i came out the changing rooms ...he actually said god you look gorgeous and i can see you are losing that tum!!..so he had to buy them hahahaha...
    then he took me out for dinner ...
    ok so the diet went for today ..but theres always tomorrow and what a lovely day i had!
    have a great weekend xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww how sweet of him. my fella hates shopping with a passion. if i go with him i usually end up getting nothing because he hates it. i like to try on stuff men eh! sounds like a fab day hun x

4. ikkle87

ikkle87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    31st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    31st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(1.57%)
    awww how nice where can i find me one of these men lol, well done on your weight loss so far x

5. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    well done hun, gosh I wish I had a man that liked shopping, hes fine shopping for himself but hates to go with me although he has promised me some new bits for the honeymoon maybe i will be small enough to fit into a bikini..

6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

sounds like u had a lovely time hun :D

i love monsoon and accessorise (my H2Bs sister works there so i get her 75% discount too :D)

good luck with the rest of ur journey and incase i forgot, have a nice time at the party :)

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.