Been so good!

hennyhamster

Silver Member
I just made myself a scan bran cake and cooked it then thought it looked a bit dark.. checked my scales and they aren't working right, I thought I may have put may too much cocoa in when I was making it! I was going to eat it anyway and just guess the syns but then I decided it's not a good idea, only just rejoined and it could ruin all my hard work... It smells so chocolatey! Phew that was a close one!!! Goes to show how easily a mistake can be made.

Oh dear, however you may have had a lucky escape. I can think off nothing worse than scanbran cake tried the curly wurly one once. :sign0137:

I think you are wise to leave off sw scan bran and couscous cakes until you've been on the SW for a while - they definitely hinder your weight loss - well they do mine and there is always the age old debate that they should all be synned and not just small amount of syns because you are misusing the scanbran or cous cous for what it's not - if that makes any sense whatsoever.

I also used to love the weetabix and scan bran chocolate orange cake - wonder if that recipe is still knocking about.

I want to make it for someone else - I have no sweet tooth, but I know some find it popular.

Thanks!

Steve

Back