Extra Easy Been stupid today.... got confused!!

poppyowner

Silver Member
Today I tried a new recipe - SMASH PIZZA. It was gorgeous !!! First attempt - VERY IMPRESSED!!

BUT

I thought you could use 42g Mozzarella as a B choice on Extra Easy plan ........ DOH!!!!

Course I never checked til after eating it..... DOH x 2 !!!!

ANYWAY - have looked on synsonline as basic mozzarella for 28g is 3.5 syns SO I am allowing 5 syns for my 42g portion.

That has put me over syns for today (sob sob) but it'll teach me the lesson to check first, make later!

So today I now finished on 19 syns - have decided to shave the extra 4 syns off my menu for tomorrow to 'make good'.

Have been chatting to a fellow SWer (THANKS KERRY!!) and she suggested in future if I still want a Smash pizza then that day , as I don't want to come away from EE plan, to break my A choice up into 175ml Skim milk & 21g Mozzarella.

I'm happy with that as got loads more ideas for toppings and wanted to show my parents the pizza on Sunday when they are up.

Anyone else tried the Smash Pizza? Today I only added Passata, Ham, Onion and the Mozzarella..... I plan on being more adventurous next time - drool!!!

Jill

Oh goodness, please don't tell me you can't have 42g of reduced fat cheese on EE:confused: Off to checkmy book, as I think I may have made the same mistake as you arggghhhhhhh!!

I for some reason decided to check AFTER scoffing the pizza .... went on synsonline and noticed on their Healthy Extra section that after choosing Extra Easy - no cheese options came up on the B list.

Phew - thank God it's not just me getting mixed up!!! ;)

Jill

No I have just checked, I used the cheese as part of my A choice. Can you not do the same? Or hav you had a lot of milk? I personally don't count the milk I use in my tea as its skimmed and tbh, if I am gonna start worrying about having a cup of tea, think I may go slightly mad;)

With me I had used all 350ml Skim Milk as my A.......in future going to split the A into 175ml Skim Milk & 21g Mozzarella ;)

Or why not just do a green day and that way you can have 2x HEBs and have cheese as them both if you really want to !

I've been known to use cheese as all 4 hexs on a green day. I love cheese :D

Back