Been to Long....

sandybeach

Hi all been a while since I was on the site and now 3 stones heavier 😤 decided enough is enough so starting on Exante tomorrow shakes delivered today so good to go now. Bit nervous as I will be sticking to shakes 3 a day no bars/soups/porridge but got to get this done I know it's not going to be easy initially trying to get my head around that. At the moment I am Furlough from my job so now is the right time to get this started and work on getting back to being me. Can't wait to read everyone's progress everyday is a day closer to our own individual goals.
Keep on going😉

Hi Sandybeach. Welcome back. I am doing Exante too. I've been on it two weeks and lost 1stone 5 lb. I went back to work this week but have found it easier. I try to avoid the shakes as I bought the wrong ones and am lactose intolerant but I have the bars and one 200 cal meal a day. Good luck :)

Hi ladybird that's a fantastic weight loss well done you must be feeling great this is just the beginning of an amazing journey for you ☺️ all the best will keep checking in anyway on a daily to read all the inspirational stories like yours and hope to give some positive words to others to🤞☺️.

Back