Been to my weigh in and.....

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
lost 3.1lbs. so that takes me toooooo..........
#
9lbs in one week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so so happy i have been walking through town with a massive smile on my face!!!

Just gonna update my stats

well done, that is a fabulous weight loss in a week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow well done what a fab loss......have you taken your measurements too as this will also help if/when the loss slows down

That's brilliant:clap: keep it up. We are both on week one, and I will check in next week to see how you are doing.

JJ

lost 3.1lbs. so that takes me toooooo..........
#
9lbs in one week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so so happy i have been walking through town with a massive smile on my face!!!

Just gonna update my stats

....and you totally deserve to have that massive grin on your face:D

Well, well done.:)

Lacey x

hi..just joined this forum today..started lighterlife last friday..2 days ago..so far not felt hungry,but am so motivated by all i read! i have about 7 stone to lose,and it is so hard to see an end in sight with a lb or 1/2 lb a week... can anyone tell me where the tickerfactory thing comes from?is there a link on here?i have my first pop-in tomorrow.. then am off on holiday for 3 days on thursday..friends told me to wait til return,but there will always be something,won't there?this way,i look forward to a newer,at least 3 stone lighter me for christmas!!hurrah!!!good luck to us all

Hi decolady,
congratulations on your loss so far, my sis Netnet started this week also and feels inspired, myself and minimins are always here to listen, praise, enourage, tips, wobbles, you name it and someone will help all they can.

To make a ticker, if you look at the top of the minimins page you will see amongst gallery photos slide etc there is 'tutorials', click and the first one listed will be how to create a ticker,

Good luck xx

Excellent results!!! Well done.

Back