Been very bad, I've lapsed :(

What's FWIW? :confused: :giggle:

But yeah I'm firmly back on the rails now having defeated that voice yesterday, I reckon I'm back in ketosis as well I had the bad breath and smelly pee (sorry tmi!) that I get with ketosis.

And I realised something else which is kinda great.. I've lost 2 stone (ok ok half a lb under!) in this 6 weeks. I have 7 weeks left, so to lose the minimum that people lose on foundation I have a whole 7 weeks to do it! I'm therefore hoping for 1.5 stone in this remaining time..

Onwards and downwards!

For what it's worth?

Anyway you've done fab getting back on and as soon as you've 'gone' that lb will dissapear!

Emma xXx

Ahhhhhhhh!

Well to be fair when I actually listed what I'd eaten it wasn't actually a lot of stuff, just small amount but pretty high in carbs. But you're right, be nice to clear it out of the system completely.

I've stopped weighing now because my scales are unreliable anyway, and whatever happens at next WI won't be changed by me weighing daily, as long as I'm on track..

whatever happens at next WI won't be changed by me weighing daily, as long as I'm on track..
You've hit the nail on the head there PB!
Weighing yourself each day is BAD BAD BAD! :p
Especially as you can go to bed one night, wake up the next morning and weigh as being heavier due to natural weight fluctuations that occur every day!

And as you rightly said, it won't change what happened before; but you can change what happens next :D

PB - glad you shared this with us. Loads of great advice to you, but also to everyone. Well done on getting yourself back on track and I'm sure you will see a good result on Saturday.

Oh, just want to say, I got through today which was passing up a yummy free lunch, getting round asda with their fantastic deals on yummy easter stuff, and buying lots of chocolates for my society! If I can get through that I can get through anything I think, so I'm proud of myself...

And so you should be proud of yourself! Keep it up!

Well done Ellie

I'm proud of you.
Answer to your question. No, but we were together for 7 years, longer than many marriages.It was the best time of my life. I've only just been able to deal with the sense of loss after 25years.
Probably why I'm able to feel light in my body, because my spirit is lighter too.
Sorry, got a bit deep................:psiholog:

Wow, no, thank you for sharing that with me. I can totally relate to how it would lead to such a massive sense of loss like that, but it does give me hope for my own relationship that at least we can last through the next 18months doing long distance. Hard to explain why it gives me hope, but I suppose if it's possible to feel that depth of feeling for someone then it's really worth holding on to, and fighting for against the odds.

There goes me getting all deep too!

Pros and cons

As with everything there are. Long distance love stays more exciting because you don't share the daily nitty gritty, lose your temper with each other, see people when they are in the loo or not on top form etc. So beware of making any major decisions when youdo gettogether. It's always so marvellous you both think, i want more of this, all the time, but it never stays like that forever. You have to have a really strong foundation to a relationship to survive it.
Nowadays communication is so much better, you can stay in touch constantly, see and talk to each other via the internet. When I did it we had to rely on letters,cards and a weekly phone call which was very expensive - but it all addsa certain glamour and frisson.
Of course you feel very lonely and you have to deal with everything yourself which can be hard.
It's lovely planning the next rendezvous though isn't it? xxxxxxx
Have a nice day.

Back