Been Very Nawty!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I've been a nawty girl these past 2 days!

1. saturday night i went on the booze cruise and i missed a shake :eek:

2. sunday i went to newquay with the family to stay in the caravan we have there and only managed 3 litres of water :eek:

3. today i am just not in the mood and have so far only managed 1 litre of water :eek:

Oh how nawty have i been?!!!!! :( flippin water! lol

I must say though - sunday eve when we arrived the family had a GORGEOUS bbq!!!!!!! I just kept thinking, 7 weeks to go, 7 weeks to go!! and am proud to say another hurdle conquered!

Good job im not getting weighed this week! Be back on the 4 litres as of tomorrow - bring it on :)

Well if not drinking your water is the worst thing you did on a booze cruise I think youv'e done flippin brilliant.
but :copon:back to 4 litres tomoz lol x

lol cheers girly!!!

Well done for surviving the bbq Tanya! I'm the same at weekends I never manage my 4lts like during the week. Got to try harder from now on.

very rare I manage more than 2L a day and thats a struggle so I wouldn't worry too much!

Hd to laugh Tanya when I saw your thread I immediately thought 'oh no?!!!' ...How the hec could I have doubted you? You are doing amazingly hun!!! x

very rare I manage more than 2L a day and thats a struggle so I wouldn't worry too much!

I'm like you mrs bee, I can't drink anymore than 2L a day but only because I start to feel sick. Sometimes I manage just 1L, I know I should drink more but sometimes I just forget! Grrrr! lol!

Tanya well done hun, you're doing really really well x x x

Hd to laugh Tanya when I saw your thread I immediately thought 'oh no?!!!' ...How the hec could I have doubted you? You are doing amazingly hun!!! x

mwhhahahahah! lol

Cheers guys - back up to 4 litres today!

Ive a feeling im not going to have a good weigh in next week - i think im due a small loss :cry: but hey ho! we shall see what the scales bring!

OMG!!! My heart was in my mouth when I read the title of your thread.......Not Summergurl......she CAN'T have....cheated!!!????? But phew! not as bad as I thought!!!! Hope you are back on track as your brain needs the fuel to get you through your exams. :7834: :7834:

LOL slimma!! Im sat here sipping me water and trying to cram in last minute revision - something tells me i wont be graduating! :sigh: lol

Back