been weighed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stacey, 27 April 2007 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

and i lost 8lb, i really thought i had lost more tho, although i am due for totm, i dunno why am not as happy as i should be its still a good loss

just thought i would tell yas

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

That is amazing!!!
    Well done. That is quite a lot in 1 week. Keep at it.
    Have a wonderful weekend
    S xxx

4. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

That is a really good loss. well done!!!

5. Andrea73

Andrea73 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    them all.....
    well done stacey that is a great loss. I too lost 8lb in my 1st week. Think how long it would take you to lose that if you were doing any other diet.

Keep up the good work. Andreax

6. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Stacey that is a fantastic loss for week 1, it was more than double mine, I only lost 3 1/2 and stuck 100% to the diet.

I think we just always compare our own losses with others who have done that bit more, but its the end result that counts, im now 15 weeks in and lost 3st 12, Im so glad I didnt give in after week 1

7. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey stacey, that is an amazing loss. I hope i lose that much in my first week. Its ok to compare wieghtloss with others but it will differ because heavier people will tend to lose more weight. I think you should keep positive and see it as 8lbs gone and being closer to your goals.

Good luck with week 2 :)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.