Bee's Journey v 2.0

Ok. thats me done eatng for the day. Im still ready for bed but still getting "noooo" from T. I had a shower, which was very overdue, ew. Feel much better for it, too.

lips are chapped and throbbing. and T accidentally smacked me full-on in the face. which hurt like a m0fo. but it was an accident....poor thing was mortified. "oh mommy!!! im sorry mommy. dont be sad mommy. did i hurt you? i love you.i i didnt mean it! im sorry!!" which made me feel SO BAD FOR HER. haha. but wowsers, she's strong.

ive had well over 2L of water today. My loo is getting a workout. hahaha. weeing like a russian racehorse.

still havent decided what to do tomorrow. boo.

oh lawrdy i need my bed.

Morning!

I nearly made it to bed safely. I ended up having my last (4th) boiled egg and a babybel. NOT terrible choices but sent over 1000 cals. Still, 249 this morning. Which is 3lbs down overnight. Whooosh!. So Im fine with it. lol. FINALLY out of the 250s. Just need to keep on in the same direction. lol.

So today, I think M said he was going to take T to the cinema. We were all going to go but Z doesnt really like it yet, I dont think. Its dark and loud and kinda freaks her out a bit. But they have the kiddie thing on today at the Odeon. Its like £2.50 a ticket and the film is Boxtrolls which we havent seen. I dunno. Z and M are still asleep. T and are the early risers this morning. *yawn*

Right. So food today:

Exactly the same as yesterday!

S: 1 x egg

B: 1x 4/day banana shake with cinnamon
2x eggs

L: 100g quorn

S: 1/2 pancake
1 egg

D: Spag bol

S: 1/2 pancake

The relief to be back out of the 250s, even though just barely, is immense! lol.

Ive got my eggs boiled. Had a babybel. Having a coffee. T told M she didnt like the look of boxtrolls so theyre going to see that weird 2 by 2 about the arc. Hahaha. Ew.

I need to probably go help her get dressed and sort her scraggly hair. :D

Right, thats M and T off to the cinema. Ive changed out the cat litter box, done the dishes (of course, there are more in there now..ive just passed by again and the sneaky sodz have piled more in the sink. rawr), vacuumed in the living room and hall way and put a load of washing on. I also had an egg and Im starting on my water.

How sad is this? Im actually relieved that M is taking her so that I am not faced with popcorn and sweets, etc. lol. I can stay home and stay on track and not break the routine. lol. Proper saddo.

I am, however, starting to panic a little (a lot) about my lesson tomorrow. ON PROPER ROADS. IN ACTUAL TRAFFIC. :character00182:

Don't panic Mr Mainwearing it'll be absolutely fine the instructor can take the controls if needs be :)

It is sad when we would prefer to miss out on things just to stick with the diet what a way to live! I'm going to friends and he is cooking for me on Tues and I'm dreading it (the food, but not seeing him I wuv him) PATHETIC!

Enjoy your productive day :) I'm going to try to do the same :)

Thanks Clin! :)

Im sitting here, just finished my shake and FREEZING. Made myself a coffee to help warm up and sitting with a fleecy blanket on my lap. BRRR.

Watched Peppa and the Golden Boots with Z and then Room on the Broom. Currently watching Lost and Found. LOVE TiVo. hahaha.

So cold, so cold. SO SO fawking colddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. hahha. Its ok. Body is burning the fats to warm me back up. So burn, baby, burn!

Made Z a slice of toast. Mouth was watering. lol.

oh man. my tricky left ovary is SHOUTING at me from within. It is always the painful one. Used to get pains so bad I thought maybe there was something seriously wrong with it. Anyway. I need to charge my old mobile and check the calendar to see when im SUPPOSED to be due. Of course, we know that I could just start any ol' time. lol. But I have a feeling I really AM due soon, again. Ugh. Never-ending heJJ. lol.

Back