Bee's Journey v 2.0

yes. WHOREmones. It settled down on its own and I didnt have to take anything for it. Phew.

M said the film was dire. lol. T loved it. :rolleyes:

We all had a nap when they got in and just woke up at like 4:30. Which is fine except the girls wont be ready for bed now until nearer 10pm. oops! lol.

Having my spag bol now. I totally slept through snack (1/2 pancake) time. haha. So I have another pack still to have at 7ish. yay! Ive also had quite a decent amount of water. Im going to aim for another glass or two and that will be it. And a glass of coke zero.

I put that load of washing on so early this morning that i completely forgot about it. Off to finish my spag and then get that in the dryer. lol. oops again!

Oh gawd. driving lesson tomorrow is starting to really stress me. lol

Me and L had a nap this afternoon she's still not 100% she is very whiney

Lol@the dire movie :) I've sat through my share of shockers :)

Good going on the packs I've had a smallish fail but straight back on the horse as that was the key to my success last year. Ignore the fails ;)

yep. draw a line!!!

having my pancake now with another cuppa. oh goodness i love my pancakes.

M is gonna take off a week in June. Want to do some fun stuff as not having a proper holiday (omg, i really need to start saving properly for Disney next year) but dont want to spend loads. maybe set a budget. Hmm...

Subscribing to the new diary :)

Curvie, cats hate EVERYONE. Theyre cats. lol. We stink, we are stupid and we embarrass and annoy them. Theyre far far superior, just ask any cat and theyll tell ya! :rolleyes:

This is my Ly-baby. I miss him so much. View attachment 173664 (little)

(and big) View attachment 173665

see....the smugness just means he's definitely a cat. haha.

I have the honour and privilege of serving two Tuxedo (black and white) cats. My boy is six years old, and my girl, two-and-a-half. They are unrelated so it took a wee while for my loving and macho Resident Tom to learn to tolerate and then accept my Shy and gentle Babygirl. Both were adopted as young adults.

I adore them and care for them devotedly. Another cat-centred household! LOL x

Welcome to all the new subscribers. :D

Hehe aww. Yes. We are cat people. :D

Also

IM SO HUNGRY!!! hahaha. Oh well. Food is done for today and the girls are (sorta) showing (minor) signs of tiredness (not really, but Im telling myself they are). lol. SO IT IS BEDTIME.

Morning

Stayed the same 249. Poor M has been stuck at same weight for 3 days. He is getting a bit fed up....I heard him say the exact words Ive said "Im literally starving myself so how am I staying the same?!" lol. I told him to keep going and it would all of a sudden drop a bit.

Also. A bit concerned now (seriously) because that weird sore throat I had came back in the night. Its not like a normal sore throat that feels scratchy or sore on the surface. Its like a deep tissue bruised sorta feeling. So of course now Im convinced that I have throat cancer. :rolleyes: M said to make another appointment but Ive had 2 doctors look at it and then smile, patronizingly, at me and tell me theres nothing wrong with me and to just take paracetamol.

So I have my lesson today and its just been such a sh!t morning that Im stressed and on the verge on crying anyway - I am really dreading this. But whatever. I just want to get it overwith. Booo.

Food today:

2x pancake
1x choc shake 4/day
3x eggs
1x babybel
100g quorn w 10g peas

897/56

Hiya :D

It was fine. We did left turns, in traffic. Residential area, but still...traffic....normal roads. She said I did very well and only stalled once. lol. She reckons at this rate, after about my 5th lesson, we can just move on to just practising and preparing for the test. So Im pleased with my progress. She's off to Rome next week so no lesson until the monday after the bank hol. We will be doing RIGHT turns. eek. The one thing I DO have to work on is the clutch...i seem to struggle to know when/how to EASE off as opposed to just letting it back up all the way or too quickly. lol. Its all a bit like dance steps, for me. Once i know the combos and the order in which it all goes...i will be ok. Really wanted to get an automatic car but we had a quick look and there is less choice for used automatics and theyre around double the price :/ lol. so i dunno.

food has been fine today. i didnt finish my shake this morning as it gave me a tummy ache. so i left about 1/5 of it. bleurgh. have had 3 eggs, 2 babybels and a pancake pack too. Started to feel a bit ill about half an hour ago...so had a small apple. Not strictly on plan, but it was either that or a dive into the pot of chocolate frosting in the fridge. lol. I need to chuck that out, actually. LOL I had a think about what i could have that had some carb in it but not LOADS...and something that actually had some nutritional value, so settled on apple...so I had that. feeling MUCH better.

New numbers today:

980/69

slightly higher than should be, probably. but im happy with it.

Hiya!

I used to think that I really wanted an automatic too as it was what I first started to drive in the states, I've been on a manual now for about 11 years and I promise you it just sort of happens. Confidence build up and then it all just becomes second nature. My parents haven't had a manual since we came back from the states but they're happy to pay more for it. TBH i really don't think its worth it... I actually prefer the manual now because I feel like im in more control some how!

Glad youre feeling better

Sounds like you did great. All those issues are normal as is you wanting to be a perfect driver in two lessons!!!

Well done on the apple - definitely throw that out. I have some marzipan left over from my simnel cake and it's like nonsense sweet stuff/not even that nice and probably off a bit by now but I'd eat it at a push. I'm going to chuck it as soon as I get home.

Yep...apple is gone. And the frosting will be chucked out as soon as i go back through into the kitchen. :)

Thanks Kate. I figured that if i get comfortable and good enough with manual that i am able to pass my test, i may as well stick with it. But I would rather an automatic, if we could justify (or afford! lol) the extra. We cant, really. We will see how it goes and where we are at when the time comes, but for now, it seems like we will get a manual.

My skin is SO dry. My hands mainly. My knuckles are cracked and bleedy. Ew.

So. Tesco completely messed up my contact prescription/order. I went on 26th jan for a contact lens check. I REALLY did like her. First, she said my left eye was VERY DRY and that I had to leave my lenses out for a week and then have it rechecked and i couldnt order new lenses until my eye had been checked. It felt fine though. Also, she put my prescription up quite a lot. I also decided to get some glasses, so I had booked in for a sight test for glasses a week later. So I had the test and she checked my eye but it was a different optometrist and she said there was nothing at all wrong. I ordered my lenses. a week after that i collected the lenses, got them home AND I COULDNT SEE. So I called them and said "I CANT SEE with this "new" prescription. I wasnt having any problems before..." so the girl on the desk said she would just order me 3 months in my "old" prescription. a few days later I went in and collected then and it was all fine. Well, Im down to 1 pair now. I ordered some online and it even had my correct ("old") prescription pre-populated into the boxes. So i ordered them. 3 days later I got an email saying it had been cancelled. I called them up today. she said she would have to call the supplier (online orders come straight from them) and sort it. I missed her call back when i was having my driving lesson. She left a message that said "theyve said that the problem is that you need to have an after-care check of your left eye. the opto noted that it was very dry and that you couldnt have lenses until it was checked and cleared so if you ring us to book that in ...then we should be able to get it sorted". UHM. THIS WAS the 2nd of FEB. I DID have it checked when I had my sight test. And when I tried to call them to sort this out this afternoon, the phone just rang out. Rang and rang and rang. I kept trying over the course of an hour and they never did answer. I gave up and rang asda. I booked in for a contact lens check in June when M is off as they dont so mondays (when he is off) nor late enough so that we could get there after work. lol. SEE, I NEED A CAR. anyway. So tesco opticians can kiss my knee. :D

Right...off to finish dinner. Hope everyone has had a good day! :)

TOTM is due tomorrow. Wonder if it will appear, magically, in the night/morning or if it will be late. LOL. This diet seriously play havoc with my system!

oh well. Im hoping to see a lower number in the morning. Just keep ticking along ....down down down ...so i can get off this crazy ride. lol 29lbs to go!

Driving lesson sounds brilliant you're picking it up really quickly. I have an automatic at mo as in laws gave us their old car but I do miss the 'normal' car. Preparing for test after five lessons is amazing I just had soooo many lessons i used to cry after them as I just wasn't getting anywhere :(

Aawwww come on period we want to be in sync :) :)

Stats are FAB honestly a couple of weeks ago you would be well chuffed with that :)

contact lens nightmare sounds like a pain in the ass. What is wrong with people!

Morning!

Raging today. Gained 2lbs. 251lbs. WTAF. Seriously?! No TOTM either. So Im hoping its just that.

Just in case, Im going to shake things up and food today will be 2 babybels (as already had them this morning in a "why am I even bothering...might as well stuff my face" huff at the scales before i gave myself a good talking to and settled down!), 3 shakes (4/day) and 1 pancake pack. Then 2 eggs to make up the numbers. Would have have 100g quorn, no veg. But had already put the eggs on to boil when I decided to knuckle right down. Still might change mind and have the quorn later....but really going to try to just stick with packs and the 2 eggs for the rest of the day. Im also going to have to do better than yesterday with my water.

ARGH. Im so mad. lol

Need to go into town to pick up the stuff I ordered from asda. Also, packs havent been dispatched. Says "awaiting stock". also the bars that came....i tried 1 bite of the lemon ones last night with some tablets i took (hate taking ibuprofen on an empty stomach) and theyre VILE. taste lovely at first but then..as you chew..its like eating lemon peel. like...its overly lemony and very very bitter. not for me. very glad i only got the 2. lol. the one from last night just went in the bin :/ haha

anyway...have a lovely day!

Back