Beetroot and eggs??

fifi70

Silver Member
Silly question, when can you introduce foods like eggs and my favourite veg beetroot. My salads are a lacking without my fave.
At work today the chef made me a tuna salad, but there were eggs, although very tempting I never ate them. Where has this willpower come from?? Thank you LT

Awwww fi no answers TJ;s on the other one hijack her!!! xx

Lol the answer is that i dont know hun, the yolks of eggs are full of fat though!! I didnt have any until week 4, had an ommlette and felt really bad! Ok in moderation id say but prob wait until after refeed, prob same with beetroot although bet its fine xxx

beetroot i introduced two weeks into maintenance with my salads...and still losing so must be ok xx

h x

eggs..i dont know, dont eat them

hx

Hi fi, i was wondering what kinda fish i can have now im refeeding?

Id like to have some tomorro for dinner as a change to chicken!
Any opnions im open to not fussy at all lol

Oooh honey i love fish now! White fish babe on refeed..cod is nice cooked in the oven wrapped in foil with a tablespoon of water and salt and pepper! I live on smoked cod at the min hun its lovely xxx

I have cod(smoked or not) with rice and sweetcorn! But you need to have just green veg hun..mmm cod with cabbage! xx

How much of it can i have??
im so blonde and young iv not idea howto work a weighing scales :eek:

Pretty sure you can have egg whites on refeed can't you, as it's mostly protein? I do like an egg-white omlette!

Lol what you like..thought i was bad! You can have 6oz of fish or chicken babe! If you cant weigh it lol then the fish should be about the size of your hand ish as its quite flat..bit smaller! Veg..you can have 2 tablespoons full, mine were heaped! xx

I love omlettes hun! mmm, I think egg whites are ok but i wouldnt chance it on refeed...eggs generally have a lot of fat whether its the white or not, id wait for maintenance just in case xx

Ok tanx for that Trac, im gonna buy some fish after work to nite quite handy cos i work in a bloody supermarket gurrr!

Oh was wonderin can i add some chilli powder to my chicken?

Ooh not sure hun, after a few days you can have low fat sauces etc (although not you as your doing days 1 and 2 i know) so i cant see why not chilli powder! Id leave it a few days hun just in case but bet its fine. i have oxo sprinkled on my chicken when cooking it..lovely! Pain is prob best at first though babe xx

Ah ill stick with what iv been doing so!
Had to bring my salad and chicken to work yesterday cos i was in till 11 and i had to half rush it didnt get that long of a break i was so full up, i thought i was gonna fall asleep!

Im off tomorro so least ill be able to enjoy it, its so much hassle having to eat again i miss having only 3 shakes its so much easier than having to prepare everything lol

Lol me too hun its so much easier isnt it?! Saying that ive never cooked before starting LT and am liking it now..ish! Going out for lunck today and am looking forward to picking something healthy..very weird i normally look forward to junk..jacket potato i reckon! Where abouts you from hun? im sure i know but forgot xx

Oh lucky you going out for lunch, id be scared goin out tho lol!!

Im from Ireland lovely green Ireland ha ha

Im strict hun lol on nothing else in life but food now lol
Im going to Ireland soon..sligo to see my auntie..love to go to Dublin though xx

Back