before & after pics (I hope!)

Maz35

ascotpicme.jpg

pic2.jpg

hi, I have tried to add before and after photos but not sure if I've got it cracked!
Black n white dress 21st June 07 @ 14 stone 6 lbs
2nd photo ~ 26th August @12 stone 4 lbs

If this has worked 'thanks' nessa for advice!
x

You look amazing, well done!! :D Although i have to say even in your first pic you dont look over 14 stone, are you tall?

WOW...don't you look stunning...Can see the difference already....well done.
Must say you look lovely in first pic as well....fantastic.

You look amazing, well done!! :D Although i have to say even in your first pic you dont look over 14 stone, are you tall?

Luckily my weight is very spread out over my 5ft 10 inch frame! The one up side of being tall x

Luckily my weight is very spread out over my 5ft 10 inch frame! The one up side of being tall x

Yes i know what you mean, i'm almost 6ft so carry it pretty well, even at the massive size i am now!!

Max you look GREAT well done you! I am 5'11" so also tend to carry my weigh well, although not right now as I am 4 stone overweight boohoo (not for long though!).

Pics are amazing thanks for sharing with us xx

6ft! I bet you have more fun than me trying to buy trousers and swimsuits long enough for your body! x

Trousers, not too much of a problem as i seem to have a long body and shorter legs (will never be a supermodel :rotflmao:) But yes swimsuits and tops are a nightmare!!

wow4.gif

you look fab
well done
very pretty in both pics

kaz:D

You look stunning Maz - and I love the outfits in both pictures too :D

Very nice !

Gorgeous Maz, although I have to say you look gorgeous in both pics!! But you can definately see the difference, well done.

Georgie
x

Trousers, not too much of a problem as i seem to have a long body and shorter legs (will never be a supermodel :rotflmao:) But yes swimsuits and tops are a nightmare!!

snap! I have a long body and shorter legs, still struggle to get trousers and only next xl will fit but i have more trouble with tops especially the ones with the ribbon tie belts that should sit on your waist and not under your arm pits!
There's just not enough shops out there for us tall girls! x

Hi guys, thank you for all your lovely comments, i went to my brothers wedding yesterday and stayed on ss all day! It was so worth it when i donwloaded the pics last night - makes all the hard work worth it! Thank you to whoever adjusted the size of my pics, i just about managed to get them on the thread, no idea how to re size!
Have a great day all x

Back