Before and after 2st 7lb down

louisehj

Whilst the scales were showing a loss and I was going down thru clothes sizes I never realised how far I had come until I compared a before picture and a after one.

The first one was taken prior to me starting my slimming world journey. The second one was taken just after I had reached my target in september last year. I am still at target 10 months on so thought I would share my pictures

Attachments

• louise before.jpg
    louise before.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 1,692
  • louise after.jpg
    louise after.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 1,730
WOW well done

Thankyou for putting these photos up. I have 2st7lbs to lose too, that's really inspiring for me to see the difference it made :) you look lovely!

:wow: you look fantastic hun,well done

You look incredible. Well done! It's so helpful for someone at the start of their journey like me to look at such inspirational results. Thank you.
xx

Brilliant! Well done

brilliant weight loss and massive well done for maintaining!

This is great! You look wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Can I ask you how you have gone about staying at target? Do you still follow the plan. How do you work it as I have been there and back several times and always end up putting it all back on. Thanks for any tips in advance. xx

Hi there

I have kept at target by increasing my B choice each day. However, if I have something on where I know I will need more syns then I dont increase my B choice, but most importantly I still attend group EVERY week. I do the cash desk at my group so that keeps me going as well.

You look brilliant, well done! :D

Back