Before and after 5st 12lbs and 7st 4.5lbs.

Look at you Mrs, you look fanastic. Well done:D

brilliant! well done :)

You look gorgeous! I can't believe you've lost all that weight since February - and still eating most of your syns too. You have really insprired me. I have lost half a stone in two weeks so far, but still have about 7 stone to lose. Well done and thankyou for sharing your story x x x

musicaljessica said:
You look gorgeous! I can't believe you've lost all that weight since February - and still eating most of your syns too. You have really insprired me. I have lost half a stone in two weeks so far, but still have about 7 stone to lose. Well done and thankyou for sharing your story x x x

Thanks hun it's been an amazing journey and slimming world is excellent! Well done on ur loss so far and good luck you will be a skinny Minnie before you know it xx

Help!

Hello everyone :) i have been on my Slimming world journey since Feb and i am very lucky to have lost so much in a short space of time and i am loving it! It's the best thing i have ever done :) i still have a long way to go but i am so happy right now!
Here are some befores and after

View attachment 61544

View attachment 60750
View attachment 61430
View attachment 61429

Hi, I love your pics. I have a question, I'm really big, 18 st and my calves are the biggest I've seen in the world. Will they ever go back to normal once I lose weight? Last year I've lost 4 st and but nothing on my calves, that put me soo down that I put more weight back on. Did you got your normal calf size back? Thanks

Back