Before and after - five months down the track

Linze01

Okay, I've been inspired by Ali (although am somewhat concerned about my anonymity being destroyed) to post these before and after pics. I'm not sure if I've done it right but I've put them in my gallery too. It's a strange feeling to know that you have initiated such a transformation in yourself and in many ways I can't believe I'm this 'normal-sized' person now. It's really quite emotional. I went shopping today with my sister as I am going to be one of her bridesmaids in August and to have shop assistants clucking around and giving you shoes and accessories to try is very strange. When I was big, those same girls would have allowed their eyes to slide over me and gone on to other, more likely customers. Even hearing them saying that I needed a smaller size and wasn't my back tiny, etc. was so strange.
Sorry for being so maudlin, but it's such an odd feeling! Anyway, I hope you like my pics!
Linze

Attachments

• p8 pink shoes.jpg
    p8 pink shoes.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Rotation of scan0001.jpg
    Rotation of scan0001.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 177
Wow Linze you look stunning, that dress is just perfect on you. You looked really pretty in your 'before' photos but in your 'after's' you really do look amazing.

amazing! what an achievement!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW!!!!!!!!!

You must feel so proud and amazing now - what a transformation! You were lovely before, some of us look far less lovely in our before shots (well, i'm still at the before stage!!!:p:p so go a while to go).

Its inspirational to see your piccies.

Bathe in the compliments because you darn right deserve them - you look like a doll in that spotted dress. In fact, Julia Roberts wore one just like it in Pretty Woman - GO GIRL!!!!!!!!:party0019::party0011:

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

For Mich: The dress is in Phase Eight which is in Debenhams if you haven't got a Phase Eight shop anywhere near you. There was also shoes, a bag and a hat thingy to match - You know one of those feathery little things you attach to your hair which I was told is called a 'fascinator'. Oh, and the dress was also in black with green spots.

For Mich: The dress is in Phase Eight which is in Debenhams if you haven't got a Phase Eight shop anywhere near you. There was also shoes, a bag and a hat thingy to match - You know one of those feathery little things you attach to your hair which I was told is called a 'fascinator'. Oh, and the dress was also in black with green spots.

Thanks for that.....much appreciated....:)

Linze you look absolutely stunning! That dress was made for you and you must be so proud - enjoy all these compliments, you deserve every one x

Woweee Linze you look and i bet you feel a million dollars

You look fantastic!

Back