Before and after menus

My before diet was awful. it mainly consisted of cheese.:(

Breakfast was usually a can of irn-bru as i rushed out the door.At the weekend i'd have scrambled eggs with cheese and toast.

Lunch when i was at college i had Macaroni Cheese and chips from the canteen for lunch everyday.At uni they didn't always do macaroni so sometimes i'd have lasagna and chips or if i had no afternoon classes i would often have a chinese,indian or macdonalds lunch with my mum.

Dinner my favorite was bachelors supernoodles (full-fat) with cheese(a lot of) ham and sundried tomatoes, or i'd have a frozen pizza or chicken kiev and chips. sometimes i'd have the noodles as a midnight snack after already eating dinner.

Snacks In work i'd eat pepperami's or Brannigan's roast beef and mustard crisps. Occasionally i'd have a kit-kat senses.

Drinks Everyday i'd have 3-4 cans of irn bru. If i was going out for a drink(twice a week average) i'd have Jack and Coke and beer as much as i wanted.

haha mine looked like that exaggerated first one that you posted, with the 20billion toasts with butter.

When i was hugely huge my menu was like...

2 large bowls rice krispies with whole milk, sugar and cream
4 rounds of thick white toast with utterly butterly - sometimes one large slice with jam or marmalade or nutella, or sometimes one of each and a plain one with extra butter.

Mid morning, 3 packs of McCoys ready salted and a chocolate bar, normally a dairy milk, the more solid the chocolate the better.

Lunch: KFC 3 peice variety meal and a chicken tower burger or fish n chips or 3 double cheeseburgers and a chicken sandwich meal from Maccies or Burger King, double XL bacon cheeseburgers and a chicken royale were my favourite. (note the absence of 'or' within these meals - I would have them both!)

Afternoon - nothing, because I am being 'good'

Dinner - starrrrving from all the dieting i'd done in the afternoon... so i'd go to the Chinese 9en route from the newsies eating a sausage roll) and order char siu pork curry with fried rice, a chicken foo yung with chips and a portion of spare ribs. I'd buy 3 cans of pop (different ones) so it looked like I was buying for three people.

I might have some chocolate or crisps or more toast for supper, in bed watching telly.

EDIT: When i say 'some' chocolate or crisps, i mean I would have a multipack of kitkats and maybe dip them in peanut butter, or a multipack of walkers ready salted or cheese n onion.

Wow, that's me being really honest.

*wipes tears of laughter*

Oh my lord that is hilarious, I've just sat here literally crying with laughter because it brings back memories of my 'before' days! :D :D :D

Is it a good thing that I can laugh about it now? I think that's progress. :cool:

Anyway thanks for getting my Friday off to a good start, I'll be laughing all day now. :D

food is THE DEBIL!!!!!

waterboy3.jpg

fooozeball is THE DEBIL!!! :mad: (one of my fave films, Waterboy :D )

alligators are onory (?) cos they got all those teeth and no toothbrush :D

medula oblongata..... meDULA oblongaTA!!!!! :rotflmao:

Wow - great thread!

Thinking back i used to have things like:

B - large bowl of fruit and fibre with dried apricots and soya milk

L - wholewheat pasta with rocket and pesto or a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich on brown bread

D - Meat/Fish and veg and potato's

I was a bad snacker though and would often have a couple of slices of brown toast here and there or have muller crunch corners. Looking back it wasn't that bad but on a weekend if me and OH stayed in we would devour a large bag of doritos and dip or a large bag of haribo quite often. I used to have protein shakes after training at 230 calories a pop so this pushed my intake right up!

Having done SW a few times before, I had made several changes in my eating, like never frying food, and never spreading bread with butter or marg but that's about the only wise things I kept up, apart from reasonably healthy main meals.
I ate a lot of bread, and almost always bought sandwiches for lunch at work plus at least one packet of crisps and chocolate and/or flapjacks. When I bought a packet of kit-kats, flapjacks or whatever, 9/10 I ate the whole packet that day.
I never ate fruit and also drank copious amount of wine and oodles of cheese!
Now, I have cut out bread totally, have not had any since rejoining SW. I have had 2 small kit-kats a few weeks ago but didn't enjoy them and have had no crisps at all.
I have decided to give up bread, crisps chocs, cakes (except SW ones) up totally.
I don't miss them so I don't see the need to eat them.
I only eat laughing cow or baby bel cheese, as HEs now.
Wine, only when eating out. I do have alcohol. I now drink brandy with diet coke in a pint glass so one lasts for ages.
I take loads of fruit to work and eat that, as well as muller light and a salad made with cous cous, potato or pasta, and veg.
I always feel full and much better than when I ate all that junk!

i dont think i had any one thing, all the usual downfalls really for me, bread wine cheese chocolate, but on the whole i think its nibbling, and portion sizes ( including going back for seconds!!) ,like everyone i am now trying to work my favourites into the plan in a sensible manor!! i am aslo a big comfort eater so am trying other ways to deal with things

Being a parent and single for ages, I used tolove going for a coffee when in town and having a croissant with it and people watching. I also will do anything to have a day off cooking so going out for meals was my favourite pastime. Work is another downfall. When ayone goes on holiday they always bring something to eat back with them which is then left open on the side as you walk past. (ha this time i went to Spain and on my return i bought a watermelon from the local shop TEE HEE.

Back