Before and after peach

hi peach thanks for putting them pics on i know i have a lot more weight to lose than yourself but it gives you the extra willpower when you see that it does work you just have to be patient and give it time thanks a lot you look great

xx chezz xx

chezz said:
hi peach thanks for putting them pics on i know i have a lot more weight to lose than yourself but it gives you the extra willpower when you see that it does work you just have to be patient and give it time thanks a lot you look great

xx chezz xx

Hi hope you are well! How much are you wanting to lose? It's all about staying strong and keeping your brain focused on what you want... And you will do it if you want it enough which im sure you do. So work hard and stay strong hun and soon enough we can look back at your before and after pics Xxx

you look fab! :D

i love seeing such inspirational pics- really helps

good luck on reaching your final goal xx

Great Manchester swim! 1 mile open water swim 28.46min! Yeah baby!! X

Attachments

• image-951752470.jpg
    image-951752470.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 443
  • image-2528643094.jpg
    image-2528643094.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 217
  • image-207436257.jpg
    image-207436257.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 230
LucyNewMum said:
you look fab! :D

i love seeing such inspirational pics- really helps

good luck on reaching your final goal xx

Thank you so much Lucy hope you are well xx

Holy crap you look incredible!!!!!!!! Wow I am really amazed. Massive well done to you, you are beautiful!

Wow, reading this thread has helped me a little from the brick wall I've hit, but it shows its all worth it the transformation is amazing you look fab!

Wow! Well done! You are an amazing inspiration! Check you out on your achievement! You look ikea completely different person. Thx for posting those pictures, it's really helped me stay focused. X

Wow truly inspirational, well done you look amazing

Really beautiful girl. And not in a creepy way, I'm a gay guy :p

You look incredible, really inspirational thank you so much I'm going to look at these when I'm feeling weak! Thank you for posting :-D

well done you look great

Back