Before and after peach

Discussion in 'Before and After Pictures' started by peach pip, 19 June 2012.

1. peach pip

peach pip Nothing but Fuzz!

Hi Everyone!

If anyone is ever in doubt that they can't carry on here are my before and after pics to prove you can.... I was on Lipotrim for 4 months until just after christmas 2012 and have been maintaining since then..... but I have still got a final stone to get rid of grrrr! But it is in hand!

In total so far including my time on lipotrim and from weight loss through excercise i have lost just over 11stone ... so just need another 1 to get me to 10 and I will be happy as a kid at christmas!!

Attached Files:

2. CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady Well-Known Member

you look amazing, well done!
  3. faery_lights

faery_lights Going Places

Congratulations! You look amazing!
  4. peach pip

Thanks girls it was worth every minute of hard work! Xxx
  5. jenny83

jenny83 Active Member

Bloody hell you look great! Seeing you has made me more determined to carry on.

Well done. You should be very proud of yourself.
  6. peach pip

Hi Jenny!

Thanks so much I am very proud of myself, more proud that I let the skinny girl out to live her life...... And of course wear pretty dresses haha!
    What diet are you on Hun? Xx
  7. jenny83

jenny83 Active Member

Hello! I'm doing Calorie counting.
  8. cookie12

cookie12 Well-Known Member

wowzers, you look absolutely amazing :D

Well done you, fantastic achievement.

9. peach pip

Cool is all going well? Xx
  10. peach pip

Hi Thanks cookie! X
  11. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Well-Known Member

Oh wow peach you look absolutely brilliant!! Have just been reading your diary, really enjoying it! Well done!
  12. leedsforever

leedsforever Well-Known Member

Amazing babe....

I hate looking at old pics of myself lol xx
  13. peach pip

Thanks guys yeah I admit the old pics don't sit we'll with me either but they serve as a good reminder of what it could be like which puts the fear of god in me!!! Haha never again! Xxx
  14. Leannem18

Leannem18 New Member

Wow peach that's amazing this is my first day and seeing those pics have made me more determined to stick to it, well done on your weight loss!
  15. peach pip

Thanks Hun, whatever diet you are doing just stick with it I promise you it's so worth every minute! Xx
  16. MidlandsMiss

MidlandsMiss Active Member

Thank you for posting these!
    I started yesterday with my starting weight closer to 16 stone than i would like it to be, i keep looking at myself and thinking 'its impossible' to sort this out. I needed to see this!
    You look amazing and are such an inspiration!

Im sure you will get off that last stone soon
  17. peach pip

You can definitely sort it out Hun, I went from above 22st and I'm now 10st 5! It seemed such a long way in the beginning but once you get started properly and start seeing results you will see you can do it.
    Exercise is a big part too hun find an activity you enjoy and stick to going that will speed things up and also stand you in good stead for when you are maintaining xxx
  18. Miss_J

Miss_J Well-Known Member

wow you look amazing hun, you must feel so proud of yourself.
  19. x-tuesdayemma-x

x-tuesdayemma-x Well-Known Member

WOW :) x
  20. peach pip

Thanks so much guys xxx