• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Before and After pics so far

Catt

Silver Member
In the first pic I was squashed into really tight knickers lol plus I thought the dress fit but look at the difference in length ha ha half of it wouldn't come down :8855:

Still a way to go but I feel loads better and cant wait for more to shift off my middle :eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

bex!

Back on the diet train...
wow!!! you can really tell the difference hun. :D

well done hun!!! :girlpower:

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

xox

MiniB

Here we go again!
There really is a difference Catt! Well done. Really helps to see the difference doesn't it?

Cat, WOW... you do look loads different. And what a weight loss in just eight weeks.
I love looking at before and after pics. It makes me realise it really can happen. Thanks for posting them.

Catt

Silver Member
Aww thanks everyone what a real confidence booster. I used all kinds of tricks such as pushing my arms in tightly to try to get a waist lol! Look at my profile album to see it all hanging out so to speak yuk lol xxx

Huge difference, well done girl!

Isis1981

Are We There Yet?
Well done. You are doing really well :) Keep up the great work!

Catt you are looking really well the difference is fabulous!!! Well done you!!!! Keep it going xxx

What a difference already. Amazing. I've found it really funny how my trousers are longer and sleeves are longer. You'll be buying a whole new wardrobe soon! Well done. x