before and after pics uploaded

Looking fab hun!

Your pics are great! You look so different already. You must be so pleased with the results so far and so you should be. Keep going cos you are doing so well on this!

You look great. well done.

Flipping heck Justin, you look amazing, what a difference!!!! You must be so chuffed with yourself. Well done :D

:party0049: What an amazing difference. Thats fantastic, Justin, just how much more weight are you hoping to lose?

Justin you look bloody fantastic!

I wouldnt do too much more of lipotrim, you look amazing and men that are too skinny is yuck :p lol

Well done you! pictures look great, can really see it coming off!

wow what a difference. feeling good about yourself? you should! xx

h x

Hi chefjustin,
Great to see the pictures, there is such a difference you must get a huge buzz from looking at them. You have come so far in such a short length of time. Well done. best of luck with the rest of it.
Doirin

What a huge difference Justin, well done, no wonder your family were pleased...........congratulations hun.

Justin you look bloody fantastic!

I wouldnt do too much more of lipotrim, you look amazing and men that are too skinny is yuck :p lol

have to agree :D

well done honey x

thanks everyone for comments yep i feel bloody amazing getting my reglular custmoers at resterant saying to the owners whos the new chef lmao been the best thinf ive ever done getting a new road race bike satrday so can start excersises on and on monday iam getting a tattoo trible on me right arm something ive always wanted but not felt conferdent to have one yipppyyy

Back