before and after pics ?

denie123

hi all .. im new to DC i was wondering if there was a thread showing before and after pics on this diet as i cant seem to see anyone photos ... x

Bummer re your order :(

I think you need 50 posts to get full privileges on here - there's something up the Introduction forum about what you need. I don't use the gallery myself and haven't got any after photos. I so wish hehe!

50 posts gawd that might take a while ..lol i like looking at the before and after pics gives me inspiration and boy do i need it ..lol im sooo worried about all the flabby skin but ive been looking at the cambridge diet posts and their pics and they look great so im hoping if i do a bit of excercise i might be lucky x

I can relate to that the worry but have decided to deal with any skin as and when. I'm going to start using Bio Oil again twice a day - some say it works, others say not. Exercise is a definite, as is patience as it apparently can take 2 years for skin to shrink!

When you get to my age it doesn't shrink any more so get the weight off while you're young enough guys!!!!

I have a love/hate relationship with my wrinkly skin - I hate the look of it but love the fact that I've emptied the fat out of it Ha Ha!! ;) My shorts for my hols are actually 'longs' now but people will just have to put up with my arms as I'm not covering them up! Thankfully though I've now realised that actually nobody cares tuppence what you look like - it's all in your own head ..... shame it took me all this time **sigh** :) xx

Back