Before and after pics!

Tinkerbellthefairy

Silver Member
18 weeks TFR - no cheating, plus 1 week refeed.
Total loss of 5 stone.
Extrememely pleased with the results
Emma x:D:D:D

Attachments

• emma weight loss 001.jpg
    emma weight loss 001.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 666
  • emma oct 10.jpg
    emma oct 10.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 399
And so you should be. Brilliant, brilliant job Emma xx

O.M.G emma you look amazing well don hun x xx

well done Emma.. that's phenomenal. You look FANTASTIC

Well was having a few offish days and read your diary. I tell you something its the most motivating and truthfull diary that I have read which I would saw is similar to how most of us feel.
Again today I was finding it hard as my boys had a take-away and I would have been happy to lick the salt of their plate lol. I have just logged on and saw your pic!!!! :) you would never think for one minute you ever had a weight problem infact i reckon you cud make some money from a few catalogue poses!! :)
You look great, well dun u :clap:

lydiaxx

Emma you look amazing well done you ! X

oh my goodness, you look fantastic. Just the inspiration i need to convince myself im not done yet. You should be so proud cos u look great. and i agree, ur diary has been brilliant. xx

Emma u look so amazing!!!! No wonder ur always getting compliments off d other mums. Very very hot!!!! U must b so proud!!!!!! Im 11 weeks in and will prob be on for about 18 overall. Cant wait to b finished.

wow what an inspiration Emma, you look amazing, im only on day 5 - our starting stats are pretty similar so im hoping i can do as well as you! When i feel hungry i'll be logging in for a look at your pics to drive me on!

well done you look fantastic

18 weeks TFR - no cheating, plus 1 week refeed.
Total loss of 5 stone.
Extrememely pleased with the results
Emma x:D:D:D
Hi Tinkerbell , have just logged on thinking I put down my 100% for the day...and saw your pics...all I can say is wow!!!! You have really given me inspiration on this grey day!!! You look amazing! Well done!! How is the refeed going? :)

Emma :D
OMG you look like :wow: :wow: :wow:
you deserve a round of :0clapper:

Emma,

You look amazing!!!!! I'm like a yoyo on this diet but your pics have spared me on.

You look fabulous well done

Kirstie x

Back