before and after pics

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
does anyone have any before and after pics i love looking at them.

I've got a before and during as display pic....before and week 10. (31 lb difference). Am at week 12 now (-4lb from then) and have 21lb to go. X

wow you look you look fab. and have lost loads. my start weight was simplar to yours so its nice to see how much you have lost

i also have some pics in my diary... there is also a few threads floating around in here

Here are mine, I already posted them on another thread last year when I reached my target weight but I love showing people them, I have them on my mobile so I can show everyone how good the diet is:)

beforeandafterphoto1.jpg

fatphoto1.jpg

Here are mine, I already posted them on another thread last year when I reached my target weight but I love showing people them, I have them on my mobile so I can show everyone how good the diet is:)

beforeandafterphoto1.jpg

fatphoto1.jpg
YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!

Nice work! I want to lose a similar amount. I am so impressed! That just motivated me like crazy!

louschu said:

Wow what a difference well done x

stunning!

Fantastic loss, you look so good. So inspirational, thanks for posting. How are you getting on with maintaining it? Any tips? I'm two or three weeks from conso, although an adapted version as I don't eat bread, pasta, rice, potatoes at all, and will only eat very small occasional bits of fruit.

Back