Before and after - the difference a year makes!

RM07

Silver Member
I've lost 5st 7.5lbs to reach target today and thought I'd share some photos here...

This is the photo that made me join Slimming World. It was taken 3 weeks before I joined and I was squeezing into size 20 jeans because I refused to buy the next size up!

DSC_0052.JPG

2st 4lbs lost
14st 3.5lbs.jpg

4st lost
12st 7lbs.jpg

5st lost
20140726_132614.jpg

5st 7.5lbs lost and trying on size 12 jeans!
20141002_094918.jpg

Before and after
DSC_0052.JPG

Last edited:
You look amazing! We started at similar weights and I'm 4st down hoping to loose 5-5.5st eventually.

You look amazing! We started at similar weights and I'm 4st down hoping to loose 5-5.5st eventually.

I was just looking at your stats... amazing you're 4st down since January!! I bet you'll be at your target very soon. Congratulations on the Woman of the Year title as well :)

Thank you for all the lovely comments! I struggle to believe the before photo was ever me as I never felt big... I looked in the mirror and saw what I see now, talk about delusional!

You look fab, well done!

Wow! You look amazing! We have the same stats (well starting and height anyway ;-) ) and you've really given me the motivation to keep on at it all and get to target! I've given myself a year (35th birthday next September) and although have currently set target at 12st I think I will go for 11 something xxx

Wow! You look amazing! We have the same stats (well starting and height anyway ;-) ) and you've really given me the motivation to keep on at it all and get to target! I've given myself a year (35th birthday next September) and although have currently set target at 12st I think I will go for 11 something xxx

It's certainly doable in a year... I lost the first 2-3st quite quickly and then faffed around for a bit! I came browsing through here for some motivation trying to find people who had similar stats, it worked and gave me a little boost to get my self back into the right frame of mind. Good luck and can't wait to see your before and after photos before your 35th!

You are looking amazing

Back