Before and after

That's great, lucky you kept it Tim.

That's great, lucky you kept it Tim.

Yes, I'd forgotten it was there.

I ran 3 and a half miles tonight. Still can't believe I did that.

LOL, you won't get me doing that, I'm way past my mileage on all my joints.

Here'a a picture of the suit, with me in it, from my son's graduation yesterday

Attachments

• Luke_and_Tim.JPG
    Luke_and_Tim.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 173
Very smart Tim. And well done to your son for graduating.

Your son looks just like you Tim - both very handsome men - and sooooo slim! (And what a very chic suit).

I'm not sure he would thank you for saying he looked like me! :)

He's heavier than me now but he does martial arts so he's more muscley.

Just had 3 weeks off the plan for Christmas - only put on 2lbs so that's good enough considering how much I ate and drank.

Looks like I'm slowing down anyway so BMI of 25 may be tricky but to be honest if I stayed where I am now I'd be happy.

Briefly cracked the 12 stone barrier but am now above again.

Good for you Tim, I wallowed in excess and put on 16lbs, so I'm back on strict induction. :)

Your pictures are an inspiration Tim well done mate

Same here Lass, luckily I'm nearly back to posted weight. :)

Latest picture

I've been static at just under 12 stones now for 2 months. That includes Christmas and a work trip to the USA, so I'm pleased, even though ideally I want to be about 11 and a half.

Attachments

• Tim_the_Ref.JPG
    Tim_the_Ref.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 61
But you have maintained Tim and that's what counts mate. Well done

wow you look amazing i cant wait to be able to show my before and after x

Actually it's probably a good thing to maintain for a bit and then have a renewed effort to lose the last few lbs when you are in the right mindset. Well done - a really good job!!!

Woweeee! Well done x

I'm now 11st 8lbs and have been below 75kg for 6 weeks. My current target is 11st 6lbs (160 lbs) and to hold at or below 75kg for 3 months.

Ideally I would like to get below the psychological barrier of 25 BMI (73 kg, 160lbs) and stay there for a while, if not indefinitely!

I have upped the calorie intake quite a bit now and I am still maintaining. If I have a bit of a binge, I know exactly how to bring the weight down, usually within a day or two.

Hi Tim, good to see you post mate. Well done, I think you have this cracked mate

Back