before and after

Bobbi

Silver Member
erm this is me before and after my weight loss so far. I do apologise about the quality of the photos.

before
oldfatme.jpg

After (and I am still losing those photos are a month old)
robertanewme2.jpg

newme3.jpg
robertanewme.jpg

............yes I second that you should be really proud of yourself. Well done Bobbi. xx

Great photos's well done Bobbi. I have decided to get my friends to sponsor me for "Cancer Research", my aunt died of it, so it is very close to my heart. People have sponsored me over £300.00 so far, which is really great, as one it is for a good cause and two it will stop me cheating as I know people have paid money to see my results! Tasha x

Amazing results so far Bobbi!

You should be so proud of yourself
xxxxxx

Blossom - it took me about three months to get to that stage however I did start out on another VLCD diet and then have a 3 month maintaining break due to my health. I'm really pleased with myself and now I'm going down again. Before this diet I always assumed I 'might' get to a size 14 due to all the children I have had but now I am aiming for a size 8 like I was when I was in my 20s. My husband had promised me I could have a tummy tuck if I needed one when I was happy with myself but I actually think I won't need one. My tummy isn't the best shape but it looks as though i am not going to have a skin problem. Thank goodness!!!

Thankyou to everyone else, I actually feel kind of warm and fuzzy over everyones comments. Who would have thought lol.

well done bobbi....what an amazing difference, you should be very proud o yourself. Its posts like these that make me realise why im doing this. Keep up the good work hun xx

wow you look really good hun.

You look fantastic, well done, things like this inspire me to keep going xx

:wow:Bobbi you look great, well done on the loss, and you look 10 years younger! Here is our inspiration ladies ;) x
Here's to a size 8 :7834: in the not so far future x x

Back