Before and After?

Marley87

Hi guys,

Well tomorrow I Sign up and I'm going to start Monday! Clean fresh week and I can enjoy all my favourite foods over the weekend!

I am so enthused and bloody excited to get going , you have all had some amazing weight losses.

Can I ask, what size clothing you were to begin with, what size you are presently (if you are still working towards goal) and how much weight you have lost so far?

If you have finished the programme what was your before and after sizes? I don't want to ask weights as I know thats personal. But knowing peoples transformations in terms of size spurs me on and gets me more excited!!

Xxxx

Hey, it's week 6 for me now, before I was 17stone 13lb a size 18I am now at the moment 16stone 2lbs (although got weighed at the hospital today and says I'm 15stone 12lb lol)
I think I could fit into a size 16 now as my size 18 jeans are really lose and falling down lol!
My goal weight is to maintain around 10stone, my goal size is a 12 if I can get into a 10/12 would be amazing but we will see what happens... I have given myself 20 weeks on this diet (5months) 14 weeks to go whoop lol! I will see what happens when I get to my 20th week I may do another week or two...
I signed up for race for life this year too, I finish my 20th week on 4th July and my race for life takes part on 8th July, I am hoping I can maybe jog it? We will see lol!
Good luck with you lipotrim venture xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sammie1984 said:
Hey, it's week 6 for me now, before I was 17stone 13lb a size 18I am now at the moment 16stone 2lbs (although got weighed at the hospital today and says I'm 15stone 12lb lol)
I think I could fit into a size 16 now as my size 18 jeans are really lose and falling down lol!
My goal weight is to maintain around 10stone, my goal size is a 12 if I can get into a 10/12 would be amazing but we will see what happens... I have given myself 20 weeks on this diet (5months) 14 weeks to go whoop lol! I will see what happens when I get to my 20th week I may do another week or two...
I signed up for race for life this year too, I finish my 20th week on 4th July and my race for life takes part on 8th July, I am hoping I can maybe jog it? We will see lol!
Good luck with you lipotrim venture xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for sharing sammie, sounds like your well on your way!

I'm sure you will be able to jog it if your determined.

Thanks for the well wishes gd luck with the rest of your journey - I'm sure our paths will cross again cxx

Well i've never stuck this more than a month at a time (well 5 weeks the very first time).

I started at 13st 11lbs and my size 18 trousers were getting very tight. I did it for 5 weeks and lost a stone.
Had 2 months off - started again having maintained that weight and lost another stone.

I've messed about over the last two years and yoyoed between 12st and 11st.

Atm I'm weighing just over 11 stone and fit size 14 jeans and size 12 top.

So lost 2 dress sizes and 2.5ish stones about.

hi hun, good luck with your journey, always log on here on the bad days, cos it really does help. thats my best tip. support is everything and this is the place.

i started at 15stone 4lb. size 20 bottom. size 18 top.

9th weigh in today (ive lost 3 lbs this week) and thats after a weekend away of naughty eating and been drunk for 3 days.

im not in size 16 bottoms and size 14 top. i now weigh 12stone 6lb.

amazing how 9 weeks (so far for me) makes a MASSIVE difference.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun,
A Tight size 26 at 19 st 8 lb`s last sept.... now a size 16 top and alllmmost 16 bottom 13 st 5lb`s.... :D Hope all goes well for you! L xxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Hi hun,
A Tight size 26 at 19 st 8 lb`s last sept.... now a size 16 top and alllmmost 16 bottom 13 st 5lb`s.... :D Hope all goes well for you! L xxx

Hey just wanted to ask have you been on the diet since last september" also has you weight loss slowed down at all. Only begining to worry that if my weight loss slows too much I wont get to where I want by end of augs :-S x

I was wearing an 18 but prob should have been wearing a 20 lol but today I bought two pairs size 14 jeans from new look and they fit, they are a little tight tho. This is after 12 weeks. Start weight was 17st 12lb and at the minute I'm 14st 1 lb.

Everyone has such great losses! :eek:
I'm at the beginning of week 9 now and I started at 16st8lbs and I'm now at 14st3-4lbs depending on who's scales I'm on.
I started at a size 20 and I'm now back into my size 16's. My biggest victory though, was losing about 6 inches off my bum.
THAT is the best thing that's happened so far.
I'm going to give it until I reach a size 12, then take an honest look at myself to see if I want to continue to a size 10.

Nope! My weight loss has been about the same throughout.... some weeks great, some sts, some only 2 or so.... but regular and steady and yeah since sept last year hun.... given myself till june to get to my Goal and keep it off...:D

I started at 15st 8lb and I was a size 20 (tight at that) and have been on tfr for almost 6weeks and I m now 12st 8lb and a size 14 top and bottom I can get into a 12 and fasten them just cannot breathe lol!! my goal is 11st and a comfy size 12 will see how i feel when i get there x

Thanks for the response everyone! It makes me smile as I'm really down in the dumps at the moment ( relationship stuff) !

Hopefully get my stuff tomorrow and start Monday:) x

I was 18 stone 5 and a size 20 (although probably heading for 22), lost 3 stone 11, finishing up at 14 stone 6 or there abouts and ended up a size 18/16. So i didn't really lose many clothes sizes and i'm guessing thats cause i'm tall (5f 10).
So remember it's not all about losing 6 dress sizes or whatever, it's looking and feeling great whatever the clothes size! I'm so much happier and like having my pic taken now! x

Hi I started at 17.11 on 9th jan and am now 14.1 as of this morning. I am 5ft 4 and was size 20 probably 22 of I admitted it and a size 22 on top. I am now size sixteen although my sixteen jeggins are now to big but the oasis hipsters are far from too big. I have come to the conclusion that labels don't matter what is giving me the biggest thrill is being able to go into any shop and not feeling out of place. I am now heading to bag up all my bigger clothes and hopefully never wear them again except if hopefully my fertility appointment goes well so won't give them away just yet fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

At the end of my first week I'd lost a stone and looked like this.....

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 104
10 weeks later, I've lost almost four stone and look like this....

Attachments

• IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 81
Dusky you are now my inspiration - I,too, have a huge amount of weight to lose and knowing there are others out there further down the track who have lost so much is really helping. Good on you girl! xx

Dusty67 said:
10 weeks later, I've lost almost four stone and look like this....

That's brill Hun
:)
Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back