Before and afters!

My stupid phone, I can't see the pics !!! :( ill look when I get on the computer over the weekend. X

Wow, the difference is insane well done, so inspired to get my last 11.5lb off :)

*Emsie* said:
Have you sent off to sw for the mag or anything? I know I want to hear your story hun just seeing the difference in the pics and you look so young etc x

They had my story on file so will probably be in the mag eventually! I made it through to the top ten woman of the year finalists and attended the ball hosted by Jason manford! Where Carole wright was crowned the amazing woman of the year with her 20 stone weight loss, so when I get that call il be down to London In a shot! Frylight have asked me to be the face of the brand so looking forward to being in the magazine in adverts and things, it's all very exciting! X

Amazing hun. You should be proud of yourself. Not just for the weight loss but the inspiration your giving others to change their lives. What height are you do you mind me asking? Just wondering because your dress size at target is what id love to be.

Anois x

Yeah I would love to hear your story too how fab would it be to be in the mag??! Wow :)

How did fry light see you?? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mummyof2boys29 said:
Yeah I would love to hear your story too how fab would it be to be in the mag??! Wow :)

How did fry light see you?? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It would be amazing! They saw me on Facebook and had seen me in newspapers an on radio and things! And I always mention how I use Frylight for everything! So they took me to London for a fab photo shoot and they are in the middle of making my adverts! X

You look incredible! What an achievement - you must be so proud of yourself :D Just... wow! x

Back