Before and afters!

My biggest regret is that I didn't do this when I was younger. What you have done is amazing! x

My biggest regret is that I didn't do this when I was younger. What you have done is amazing! x

Mine too Missy! but I didn't know how and that I should!
I think Jessikahlashes would be a great inspiration for young girls/women/men to see what they could look like and its worth making the effort (even though she was beautiful before!)

*Emsie* said:
Mine too Missy! but I didn't know how and that I should!
I think Jessikahlashes would be a great inspiration for young girls/women/men to see what they could look like and its worth making the effort (even though she was beautiful before!)

Definitely :) I wish I'd had someone like her to aspire to when I was in my early 20's and overweight. x

You look brilliant! Such an achievement!

Make sure u stay focused and on track and maintain the loss!

clairedebear said:
You look brilliant! Such an achievement!

Make sure u stay focused and on track and maintain the loss!

Oh I have no intention of ever becoming what I was!! I'm a diamond member now and having a tummy tuck next year! I'd saw an arm off if I ever thought I was starting to become what I was haha!! Thank you for the lovely comments xx

Just popping my before and afters photos here as I have had a few people ask to see them and not sure where to post :) xx

Wow you look absolutely gorgeous Hun and I love your outfits too :) xxx

Hi all - Im new to this forum :) I'm 18 years old and I'm 5 ft 4 wanting to lose about 3-4 stones. I'll hopefully be starting on Monday the 12th of November 2012 - But buddies are needed please! Especially youngsters around my age. Please join me! :) Best of luck everyone and thankyou!

Oops! I was supposed to post on the Cambridge plan - Lol - Sorry!

MrsWilsoncroft said:
I can't wait to feel good in my clothes again, you'll have to tell me where to get the lush stuff from :) xxx

Thank you hun! I can't believe all the lush comments on here, everyone is so lovely! I do love shopping now! Used to hate it so much but can't get enough now!! X

jessikahlashes said:
Aw thank you mrs! Never thought I'd see the day someone commenting on the clothes I wear!! Craziness aha x

Yeah, I mean wet look leggings make me cringe thinking about my fat legs in them! But you're rocking them!!! :) one day ill get in a pair!! Lol x

You look amazing. X

Wow jess I hope you don't mind a guy saying how stunning you look and what an inspiration you are ! The hard work you have obviously put in has paid off and then some !!
So what was the number one thing you had to do on SW or what helped you? I have a similar amount to lose so seeing that you have achieved this is bril !!

Thanks John! Of course I don't mind! That's a tough question, it was a total lifestyle change for me, replacing all my bad habits with good and healthy habits, eating veg which id never even tried before, no full fat pop, Pepsi max for me! Replacing oil with fry light! All things you know!! Staying to group every week was a huge factor for me as group was my absolute rock in the whole journey. Xx

Back