Before and afters!

looking for new year inspiration. your pictures are amazing! I started at 19 stone, my healthy bmi is supposed to be 8 stone or something insane which I NEVER thought I could get down to but looking at you I see it IS possible! I'm doing it very slowly. have lost nearly 3 stone now and skin isn't too bad, but I think that's because I have done it sooo slowly my body catches up. looking to lose another 2-3 stone this year!

Good luck with the op! hope you are happy with the results!

looking for new year inspiration. your pictures are amazing! I started at 19 stone, my healthy bmi is supposed to be 8 stone or something insane which I NEVER thought I could get down to but looking at you I see it IS possible! I'm doing it very slowly. have lost nearly 3 stone now and skin isn't too bad, but I think that's because I have done it sooo slowly my body catches up. looking to lose another 2-3 stone this year!

Good luck with the op! hope you are happy with the results!

You're doing amazing pink! Well done and slowly is just as good as fast, people say if you lose nice and steadily then it's more likely to be off forever! Thanks for the nice comments! Xxx

hi i am new to this, its only my second week on sw and im struggling with motivation but after seeing your pics it has just made me determind to do it now. seeing that an acheivement like that is possible has given me the push i needed thank you xxxx:)

hi i am new to this, its only my second week on sw and im struggling with motivation but after seeing your pics it has just made me determind to do it now. seeing that an acheivement like that is possible has given me the push i needed thank you xxxx:)

Thank you Carole, don't forget you're not alone, I felt this way too, I almost didn't join, I was scared and sceptical and had accepted in my head I was just meant to be big, but now I've never felt more me. It is so possible to achieve xxxx

You regularly pop up on my Facebook feed (from fry light) and always makes me smile that your a SWer. You've done so well and look stunning xx

Wow that transformation is wonderful :)

It is inspiring me a hell of a lot more! I have about 5 stone to lose until I shall be happy.

Although I do have a question if you dont mind answering, has skin around your body gone back to normal after losing so much weight? I am worried about this :(
xx

Wow that transformation is wonderful :)

It is inspiring me a hell of a lot more! I have about 5 stone to lose until I shall be happy.

Although I do have a question if you dont mind answering, has skin around your body gone back to normal after losing so much weight? I am worried about this :(
xx

Hello and thank you! On the skin issue, I do have loose skin, arms are okay but stomach is bad, I'm actually having a full body lift this year xx

Sorry if too personal and dont answer if dont want to but did you get the full body lift on the nhs paid for you as you lost so much weight? Or do you have to pay and if so how much is it? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry if too personal and dont answer if dont want to but did you get the full body lift on the nhs paid for you as you lost so much weight? Or do you have to pay and if so how much is it? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't worry, I don't mind answering questions. I applied on nhs and got turned down so applied 6 months later as it was affecting me more and more, both medically and mentally an they accepted me x

Wow that is absolutly amazing!!

Can I ask, how did you tackle the alcohol thing? By that I mean, I just started and I'm am doing Dryathlon for Cancer Research but when Feb comes, I do like a drink. My social life revolves around drinking (Nothing like 'broken britain', I promise!!) and I have cut down by only drinking at weekends and only when I go out.

Wow that is absolutly amazing!!

Can I ask, how did you tackle the alcohol thing? By that I mean, I just started and I'm am doing Dryathlon for Cancer Research but when Feb comes, I do like a drink. My social life revolves around drinking (Nothing like 'broken britain', I promise!!) and I have cut down by only drinking at weekends and only when I go out.

Well I actually didn't drink a lot, I had zero confidence so going out drinking was a big no no for me and I'm not a drinker when I'm in the house so was never an issue! As I got more confidence the smaller I got I just stick to vodka diet coke and then got back on plan day after! Xx

Wow What an Inspiration you Are!

Massive Well Done on achieving such an Amazing Weight Loss :D

I have the Same amount of Weight to lose as you Did & it proves it can be done...and you look Fantastic ;)

Wow What an Inspiration you Are!

Massive Well Done on achieving such an Amazing Weight Loss :D

I have the Same amount of Weight to lose as you Did & it proves it can be done...and you look Fantastic ;)

Thank you lg and wishing you all the luck in the world on your weightloss journey!! Xxx

:)Wow! You have done an amazing job! It's such an inspiration to look at your pictures! Wish I have the same success as you have had. Congratulations!

Oh my word, you look stunning. What an achievement! x

Back