Before and afters!

amazing!!!!:eek:

Aww, wow.

Well done, you look amazing :)

K xx

omg i want your body and in 17 months thats amazing

you look brill i have 3 stone to lose before my wedding in 12 month and you have spurred me on xxxx

Did people start telling you to stop losing weight and you looked ill even though you were like 2stone or something from target? Starting to get that now, and it's really annoying and upsetting me. Feel forced to tell people how much I still weigh, just so they shut the hell up about it. If this happened to you how did you deal with it? You are lighter now than I want to be, I want to be 10st 7lbs eventually xx

you look brill i have 3 stone to lose before my wedding in 12 month and you have spurred me on xxxx

Congratulations and Im so glad I've inspired you!!

Did people start telling you to stop losing weight and you looked ill even though you were like 2stone or something from target? Starting to get that now, and it's really annoying and upsetting me. Feel forced to tell people how much I still weigh, just so they shut the hell up about it. If this happened to you how did you deal with it? You are lighter now than I want to be, I want to be 10st 7lbs eventually xx

Hello, this totally happened to me, people still do!! I had everyone in my family 'keeping an eye on me' but I just ignored it, I started to questions target weight but knew I was happy with what I was doing, I think because I made such a massive transition from 21 and a half stone people were shocked but now I've been at target for over a year all my family realise that I'm a good weight for my height and that they never should have worried!! Stick with what you're happy with, I know they worry cos they care but in the long run everyone will be happier! You're doing fab xxx

I asked for a motivational success story and was pointed in the direction of this thread, have just spent ages reading it and looking through the photos - you look incredible - massive well done to you - you really are an inspiration to us all - thank you xxx

Back