Before and During 2st 10lbs lost, 2st 1lb to go!

Discussion in 'Before and After Pictures' started by lizbag, 27 October 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. lizbag

lizbag Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.85%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    Just had a haircut and wanted to share my before (14st 11lbs) and now (12st). It's so nice to see a difference!

I feel like more than my appearance has changed. My attitudes towards food and myself are definitely changing too. I feel so much healthier and happier. I asked my boyfriend the other night what he thought the biggest difference was since I started and he said "You've got more energy - you get out of bed quicker in the mornings!". Not sure if that's a good thing or not, to be honest!

Anyway, I've still got a way to go, but I love looking through all the inspirational befores/afters on here so hope someone enjoys these :)

I love this forum, and it's helped so much during my challenges. Keep at it everyone! :D

Liz

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Lookin' great Liz! The difference is incredible and yes you even look like you have way more energy too!
    Well done and keep it up x

4. MrsLmc

MrsLmc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Hiya, I've never talked to you before but just seen the heading and popped in to have a nosy. You look absolutely brilliant..and strangely even look more energetic lol !!!! Congrates on the great loss xx

5. Penonfell

Penonfell Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.48%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.