• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Before and During 2st 10lbs lost, 2st 1lb to go!

lizbag

S: 14st11lb C: 9st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 4st12lb(32.85%)
Just had a haircut and wanted to share my before (14st 11lbs) and now (12st). It's so nice to see a difference!

I feel like more than my appearance has changed. My attitudes towards food and myself are definitely changing too. I feel so much healthier and happier. I asked my boyfriend the other night what he thought the biggest difference was since I started and he said "You've got more energy - you get out of bed quicker in the mornings!". Not sure if that's a good thing or not, to be honest!

Anyway, I've still got a way to go, but I love looking through all the inspirational befores/afters on here so hope someone enjoys these :)

I love this forum, and it's helped so much during my challenges. Keep at it everyone! :D

Liz

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Shivie

On a mission!
S: 13st8lb C: 12st0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 1st8lb(11.58%)
Lookin' great Liz! The difference is incredible and yes you even look like you have way more energy too!
Well done and keep it up x

MrsLmc

Gold Member
S: 13st1lb C: 12st9.4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27 Loss: 0st5.6lb(3.06%)
Hiya, I've never talked to you before but just seen the heading and popped in to have a nosy. You look absolutely brilliant..and strangely even look more energetic lol !!!! Congrates on the great loss xx