Lolly19to11

u4p9QFV.png

Before: August 2015, around about 19 and a half stone
During: February 2016, at around 14 stone
Height: 5'9"
Goal weight: 11 stone

Onwards and upwards downwards!

:) xx

Looking around the site and saw your pics, wow you've done so well since you started and are a great ad for SW. Sure it won't be long before you reach your goal - good luck :)

Looking around the site and saw your pics, wow you've done so well since you started and are a great ad for SW. Sure it won't be long before you reach your goal - good luck :)

Thank you so much! I'd happily rep SW to anyone and everyone, I really think it's the best and healthiest weight loss regime around. Feels like changes you make for life, whereas I couldn't imagine counting WW points forever and ever :D xx

Thank you so much! I'd happily rep SW to anyone and everyone, I really think it's the best and healthiest weight loss regime around. Feels like changes you make for life, whereas I couldn't imagine counting WW points forever and ever :D xx

I've done WW in the past but it wasn't for me. I lost weight last year by eating healthier food, cutting portion sizes and walking. Came to a halt at Christmas when I had a vomiting bug followed by a cold, laryngitis and chest infection, then I tripped over the cat and pulled a muscle in my calf and hurt my achilles. Now getting back to it. If I do decide to go back to a slimming club think I'll try SW :)

Back