Before and During photos

minirog

Silver Member
This is literally the first time I have looked at a photo of me and been able to see a real difference, so I thought I would post it here.

Be kind. I know I have a really long way to go (4 stone still) but it felt good to be able to see a difference at last.

Here we go:

Attachments

• 2010 March.JPG
    2010 March.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 202
  • 2011 January.JPG
    2011 January.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 204
Aw, thanks! I know I still look rough, but I can actually see all this hard work starting to pay off so it feels nice to know it's not all in vain!

I need to lose another 3stone 1lb (43lbs)to have a BMI of 25!!! I'm still obese as we speak. I carry my weight well all over so hide how heavy I actually am. I hate myself for my massive bulk so can't wait to get to goal.

oh my goodness. how have you not seen a difference. you look amazing girl..

keep up the hard work and im sure you will be there in no time. :)

You look absolutely amazing, so so different I dont know how you could have not noticed....... and you dont look rough at all, just stunning.

I agree, you truly look fab now. I know what you mean, there comes a stage when you notice you have lost it even if you have been told for weeks by others. You must have worked so hard !

lols! i just braved my pics too! you look fantastic! what a difference you must be soooo pleased! Well done hun xx

Wow!! You look amazing. Putting the photo's side by side is a real inspiration to keep going... I keep mine on the fridge just in case I get tempted!!!:D

Mary

Can't believe you are 3st off BMI 25! Must admit I got rather complacent when I had about 1st 4 to a healthy BMI, looked ok with clothes on, was slim in comparison to starting weight and that was then my downfall, this time I'm out to get that BMI of 25 again. x

You look fantastic, can't believe you have that to lose still! Xxx

Back