• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Before and during photos

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Wow, you look amazing! You can certainnly see the difference, what I love most about the 2nd photo is that big confident smile on your face, so well done and keep going xx

Wow wee Mirjam!! You look amazing

The 2nd photo looks like you're on a photoshoot :). Like Claire said, you're expelling so much confidence..

Well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Thanks Claire, yeah it does make a big difference doesn't it? @jewel, it was a photoshoot last week as I needed a good photo for a newspaper article. xxx

Yeye

Silver Member
You look fantastic!!! X

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Thanks Yeye, I feel fab as well :D:D:D xxx
You're doing great on your weight loss as well, keep it up!

Jessie 888

one life only
Inspirational photo: you look like a model, walking tall and proud, happy and confident. I hate people taking my photo (for obvious reasons) but I could grow to love it if I looked like you! :D

katieg

Wow.... thats all i can say!!!
The difference is amazing and clear to see, you have done so well to get to where you are!!!
Well done!!!!!

Aline

Gold Member
what a change!! well done;)

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
What a difference 2.5 stone off makes!!! You're well on your way.

Last edited:

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Thanks Jessie, I always hate my photo being taken too but in this case my friend who took the photo is a professional photographer and working with him makes me feel so beautiful! I was feeling very proud as just before the shoot people gave me these fab compliments so you can see that in the photo.
Thanks Katie, Aline and Cate :D:D:D xxx

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Thanks Petalpants :) x

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Thanks MissDubbleyoo, it's an honour to be an inspiration for someone else like others have been an inspiration for me :D xxx

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Thanks guys, I guess all the water is doing wonders for my skin although I still break out in spots at that totm :( x

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
You look fab! Well done you :) xx

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Thanks Jayne! :D X