Before and during piccies

oh my god, you look brilliant. Just goes to show it does actually work. Well done

You look fantastic!
It's amazing how different people look when they lose weight, I can't wait to see the SLIM me :D
Thanks for posting these, you've given us all a boost!

aww, you look fabulous!!!! xx

Wow you guys- you have given me the most huge smile with all your comments. I am going to print them off and keep them for a 'low' moment!

Do you have a blog or food diary online? And can I ask how long it took you to lose the 6 stone?
I do a food diary but not one accesible as it is on my own page on SW bodyoptimise site- basically I do EE all the time now and eat LOTS and always have my 15 syns a day

It has taken 22 months so far- a loss on average of 1lb a week, so pretty slow, but steady - I'm on the scenic route!

Thanks again all of you- you have made my day

xxxx

Slow and steady wins the race! You are looking fab and I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all getting the rest off (not that it looks like you have far to go from those pics!) - keep it up x

WOW.....you look fabulous :)

Wow you look absolutely fab and much younger too, you really are a fantastic inspiration, well done :clap:

You look amazing hun, well done, i'm sure you will lose that last 2st no bother xx

It is great to see your pictures and thanks for sharing. You have done so well and are looking fabulous. It is all so worth it!:clap:

:eek: wow :eek::eek: you look amazing. I love looking at before and afters, but yours are fab.

Its given me an extra push to lose my excess.... thanks (((hugs))))

i am only going to echo the previous comments, but you started in a similar weight to me now, and i have 7 stone to lose in total so, personally, you are a true inspiration!

I am 1 stone down and 6 to go - but you have shown me it can be done! thank you xxx

You look amazing! You actually look lighter that you are in that picture (we're similar height / weight and you look slimmer than me!)

Very inspirational x

:eek:Fantastic - you look like you are having a ball!! You look totally fabulous!!:D

Its odd, just before I came online this evening I was feeling a little low and wondered if SW worked and was generally feeling fed up with it all - and then I saw your pictures. What an inspiration - way to go girl!!!
:0clapper:

Back