Before and During

Hi Mark

Your before and during pics are very encouranging for us newbies - you're looking just great. Congratulatioms!

Up to 5 litres a day but then I always have so this water thing is easy for me but I can see howw hard it is for others, my wife can't stand the stuff

well i have drunk loads today, maybe this is the key. But my sticks don;t show ketosis, do u dipstick? if so does your show ketosis.
i'm gonna bug u now mark til i find out how and why yr getting such good losses.
:cool:

Dipstick, you called me a dipstick???????????????
Yes I do pee on the things and yes it shows ketosis, now I don't know what to call you.
Not sure why I am losing so quickly but I do know that I have slowed down, serious slowed down.4 days ago I had lost 25, from then till now another 3.So my time has come I think

well done mark , you are driving all of us to our goals you give everyone great support .
To all us women who hate taken body shots in time we will grow to love our bodys after all we only have one . We are all taken that step forward to a new you . We should be proud of what we are achiveing because this diet is'nt easy .We have the willpower to get through this!!

Hi Rose much appreciated for the comments, glad I can of support, but all of you ladies are fantastic and have helped me over the last 19 days.

My Harem, what a nice thing to say, in my wildest dreams!! You sound you like you had a good day yesterday, excellent Calli. Please do not let the Ketosis thing get you down, anyhow who wants the smelly breath part, yuk.

My befores and durings are in my profile albums Mark (you can see them by clicking on the link under my name on the LH side of the screen) and there's also a couple in the sticky at the top of the page.

They will start to be "afters" when I reach a healthy BMI (15lbs to go!) cos once I've got there I will be concentrating more on toning and reducing my remaining body fat than losing weight on the scales. :)

Back