Before and now

Kron

Target Member
photos hol 136.JPG
July 2010

hol2011 161.jpg
May 2011

Hope i have done this right lol

Wow Kron! That's fantastic! To be honest, you looked amazing in the before picture, but even better after!

Well done!

Thanks Charmel
3 1/2 st and 5 dress sizes smaller
Get in there s/w and kettlebells :)

you look fab, well done, how long did it take you to loose the weight?...xx

It took me just over 6 months to lose the weight
Exercise has helped tone me up
I am very pleased with myself
Thank you for your lovely comments
Be inspired it can work

WOW !!! You look amazing !!! Such a transformation, as someone has already said you looked brill in the before pic but you look FANTASTIC in the 2nd pic !!! Well done ! :D

I still look at last years holiday pics and say that wasn't me lol
Thank you, I really feel I have achieved and wish you all the best of luck on your journey
Maintaining is sorta going ok lol, but now have the tools to balance the pounds

You are an inspiration, amazing! Must print out some kettle bell exercises to try at the gym!

Thanks sparkledpixie :) if you need some tips on Kettlebells I have a thread on the fitness forum called secret to shaping up

Wow beautiful :) congrats on your well-earned weight loss! You are an inspiration :)

Can I ask, did you exercise through the whole duration of your diet, or more towards the end to shape up?
I'm scared that when I eventually lose weight (I carry alot of weight on my bingo wings and thighs) that it will just be horrible and flabby still?

Thanks,
Danni

Thank you :)

I was doing aerobic dvds at home and the wii My Shape - didnt like it, was a red faced, breathless mess at the end of each session. Running and jumping about is not my thing lol
Started sw in July 10, and stumbled across and started the kettlebells in October 10, and never looked back :)
I really started noticing a toning difference in my body shape within a few weeks, it is such a quick and effective workout I was hooked, and dare I say I actually enjoy working out now lol

The holiday was in Cape Verde Islands - Boa Vista and in my opinion beats the weather in the caribean, seems such a long time ago now lol

Thanks sparkledpixie :) if you need some tips on Kettlebells I have a thread on the fitness forum called secret to shaping up

Already been and now ordered a pack to get shifting with... that and Les Mills classes should push me somewhat!

You look fantastic, really healthy. Well done x

Back