before diet, what was your favourate meal

mrtc

Well heres what i used to have, my mum nick named it the heart attack special as i had it 4 times a week

I used to have a extremly large portion of oven chips, with beans, huge amount of cheese and 3 burgers for my tea, they went in a casarole dish that i used to eat out of, my family called it my dog bowl,

After that would be icecream and biscuits, oh and cheese/crackers

THese days i use regular size plates and bowls plus i dont eat that meal, i do kinda miss it lol

So after ive admitted my guilty ex plesure, what was yours

a large hot and spicy pizza, double cheeseburger with onion and a portion of onion rings....

in one sitting.....and i wonder how i got to the size that i did :(

i personally think it sounds horrible now, lol. I could cope with a pizza every 2 months or so- but now, I don't think i could manage takeaways often.

I enjoy my meals now tbh so i don't miss things much at all :)

I could easily have 2 medium fries and 2 cheese burgers from McDonald's ;) but wouldn't go back to my greedy habits again.. I must learn to eat and not stuff myself silly lol

When I was at my worst, eating-wise, I would have 2x Whoppers with large fries followed up by a sponge cake. For dinner!

More recently I've been a tiny bit better, in that I would eat more or less normally during the day, and then have two packets of biscuits at night.

That is quite disgusting now I come to think of it....hope I never get as mad with food again!

I can't say I have a real favorite, but fast food has been my downfall. It's just so easy!

I'm just getting back to healthy eating today, but last night, I went out with my son and we each had a Burger King whopper meal (large sized). That would be a normal meal for me.

I also LOVE grilled cheese sammiches! :p

:heartpump:

Mandy

Mandy just let that be a treat and try to get back to the diet, if you cant have treats from time time. Then life would suck, i had a cheese and onion pastie from greggs today, so naughty but so loveley, i had a healthy salad for tea and made sure i took dog for a long walk to try and counter act

Thank you, mrtc! Last night was fun, and today is my first day of eating well since gaining weight in the last year. It's only mid afternoon, but no problems so far. :D

Thanks again!

:heartpump:

Mandy

Well heres what i used to have, my mum nick named it the heart attack special as i had it 4 times a week

I used to have a extremly large portion of oven chips, with beans, huge amount of cheese and 3 burgers for my tea, they went in a casarole dish that i used to eat out of, my family called it my dog bowl,

After that would be icecream and biscuits, oh and cheese/crackers

THese days i use regular size plates and bowls plus i dont eat that meal, i do kinda miss it lol

So after ive admitted my guilty ex plesure, what was yours

I had 3 things i loved that piled on the pounds

1) Carveries!, id have the works, and every time i had a carvery id have 15 (yes fifteen) roast potatoes with it.

2) Pizza, id happily munch a pizza designed to feed 4 in one sitting

3) Fish and chips- all fried, all exra large portions

I didn't really have a favourite, I used to just pretty much eat everything :eek: Anything creamy and curried would be a nice treat though, with a giant naan and some rice and maybe some ice cream after. Cola is my ultimate weakness though, pretty sure I could abandon food altogether and drink it quite happily.

Mine was Chinese battered chicken balls, tub of curry sauce, egg fried rice, chips, noodles and prawn crackers. I wouldnt put it all on the plate id keep some in one of the containers and heat it up for breakfast/lunch the next day

Cheese was huge for me, chips cheese gravy and 2 large sausages is what i had most days when i was at high school, i walked to sschool so i could afford chipshop lunch.

Georgia mine is exactly the same as yours, for a takeaway treat I always have chinese, i alternate between chicken balls, egg fried rice, chips, curry sauce & prawn crackers or Chicken chow mein, chips, curry sauce & prawn crackers, you can see why I'm so fat :D.

Tracyx

Back