Before & During -- 3st 4.5lbs down so far

Zafira

Gold Member
Thought I would do a comparison pic , haven't really noticed my weight loss (apart from how i'm feeling in myself) in pictures much.....

But got my daughter to take a pic of me today, and compared it to a couple of pics of me in August 2014 where me & my OH got married in the USA......

My start weight on SW this time round in 'September' was 15st 4.5....the november before i was 15st 12, and my heaviest ever has been 16st 13!(got an odd pic somewhere at that weight but not very good)

My weight at weigh in this morning was 12st exactly.....that's 3st 4.5lbs down.... I still have another 1.5st to go (roughly)

but here is the pic....
For the first time i actually notice the difference :)

comparison pic.jpg

Last edited:
you look absolutely amazing !! can you tell me how slimming world works hun,I am 15 st 11 do you think I could be in the 11s by the end of july? I know its not a race but I would really like to be slimmer for my 21st birthday (and forever but my ultimate goal is 9 stone) I cant believe you have lost all that weight since November you look so good have you excercised also? xx

you look absolutely amazing !! can you tell me how slimming world works hun,I am 15 st 11 do you think I could be in the 11s by the end of july? I know its not a race but I would really like to be slimmer for my 21st birthday (and forever but my ultimate goal is 9 stone) I cant believe you have lost all that weight since November you look so good have you excercised also? xx

thank you :)
Bit long winded to explain...Your best bet is to join a group :)
It's possible for you to lose a fair old bit by July :)
Yep, and that's 21 weigh ins it's took me so far with about 3 gains because of xmas and a binge LOL
bit if you are determined and dedicated enough and follow the plan religiously it does work :)

exercise i have only started recently up til then it was few and far between lol , the odd 10 mile bike ride, then nothing :)
but recently have started to do 'some' exercise at home :)

wow you look great! well done!

Wow, you're doing amazing! What a difference already :D

Just curious, in your signature it says your start weight in September was 15st 4.5lbs, but you say you started this time round in November? :p

Wow, you're doing amazing! What a difference already :D

Just curious, in your signature it says your start weight in September was 15st 4.5lbs, but you say you started this time round in November? :p

Sorry lol, my mistake :D
Got carried away with the november bit ---november was the year before when i was heavier and gave up sooner---will edit first post -you're right:p- was september '14 this time time round ----must be my age ! :D

Wow you look amazing! We are the same height, weight and have the same goal weight pretty much lol!

What size were you/are you now (if you don't mind me asking - please ignore if you don't want to say :) )? I was a large 16 (well could still get into my 16s, just) at 14 stone, and am now fitting back into my 12s (some are still a bit tight, and am still a 14 in jeans - pear shaped). I know my clothes are smaller, but can't see it when I look in the mirror. I'm starting to see what people mean when they say it takes a while for your mind to adjust!

You look amazing xx i ought to take some pics as im 2st down but always forget lol

Wow you look amazing! We are the same height, weight and have the same goal weight pretty much lol!

What size were you/are you now (if you don't mind me asking - please ignore if you don't want to say :) )? I was a large 16 (well could still get into my 16s, just) at 14 stone, and am now fitting back into my 12s (some are still a bit tight, and am still a 14 in jeans - pear shaped). I know my clothes are smaller, but can't see it when I look in the mirror. I'm starting to see what people mean when they say it takes a while for your mind to adjust!
Hi,
I was size 18 bottoms at the start, and last summer i bought size 22 vest tops to go to the USA, (just so they were a bit looser around my middle :D
My work trousers were a mans 38'' (but stopped wearing them for a bit as they were too tight! so was prob a 40'' !)(my work trousers noew are a mans 34'' which are beginning to get looser now )
Now, I am in a size 14 bottoms, which are getting loose(and i actually put on a pair of size 12 jeans this morning which were a 'tad' tight :D
My top half is a bit broader, but i have a checked shirt that is 'fitted', and a size 16, which is a little tight on the upper arms at the moment, and the bust bit 'gapes' a little:D
I am changing my target weight to 10st 4 , i think :)....need to update my statistics :), so, have 1st 6lb left to go and then from starting this time round i will have lost 5st 0.5 lbs, when at target....will see how i feel when i get there :)

Well done on your loss too :)

You look amazing xx i ought to take some pics as im 2st down but always forget lol
Thank you, yes you ought to :)

Will do that later xx then post on my diary :)

Thank you! I might adjust my target too, but going to wait until I get to 10st 10 first - see how I feel then.

I struggle with things fitting my upper arms too - tops can fit everywhere else but be tight on the arms - I'm quite muscular (under the fat lol).

You have done so well!

Good luck on the last part of your journey!

Last edited:
Wow!
Headed onto the image section for some inspiration and I've found some. X

Will do that later xx then post on my diary :)
Yes do, will look out for it :)

Thank you! I might adjust my target too, but going to wait until I get to 10st 10 first - see how I feel then.

I struggle with things fitting my upper arms too - tops can fit everywhere else but be tight on the arms - I'm quite muscular (under the fat lol).

You have done so well!

Good luck on the last part of your journey!

About to post em in my diary now x

Done!! Xx

Wow, well done ! You look great x Keep up the hard work :)

Back