Before you start a new thread - the purpose of sub forums

Starlight

Gold Member
Before you start a new thread PLEASE make sure youre in the right section. The main forum section is for general SW only related threads.

If you have a Syn query of any type... Syn value, whats free, whats not post it in the Syn sub forum

Syn Values - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If you have a recipe youre looking for or have a recipe to share then post in the Recipe Section

Slimming World Recipes - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If youre looking for any kind of Eating out tips or help theres the Eating out section

Slimming World - Eating Out - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

And for all things non SW related - The Off topic section

Slimming World Off Topic - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

PLEASE use the subforums, there are so many threads that need moved every day. The subforums were created at the request of people who use the SW section because the forum is so busy it was becoming hard to keep up. IF your query ISNT answered then bump your thread up please done start identical threads in other sections just to get it seen.

And why not have a look to see if your question has been answered already, especially if its about Mugshots or Muller Yoghurt :giggle:

The purpose of sub forums like Eating Out were to be used as a tool to help you. We had 3 separate threads posted today about the same thing and in actual fact there was already an informative thread about that restaurant just a bit down the page. Have a look down the page or use the search facility.

And if your thread isnt replied to PLEASE DONT repost the thread in another section

Last edited:
Ooooop my last one should have been in "off topic"
Am I able to change it?

No Jen, Starlight or Irene will spot it and move it, or you could ask them to do it for you.

Oh Im sooo ashamed.... not as ashamed as i was about the pants though!

Bump again!!

Before you start a new thread PLEASE make sure youre in the right section. The main forum section is for general SW only related threads.

If you have a Syn query of any type... Syn value, whats free, whats not post it in the Syn sub forum

Syn Values - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If you have a recipe youre looking for or have a recipe to share then post in the Recipe Section

Slimming World Recipes - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If youre looking for any kind of Eating out tips or help theres the Eating out section

Slimming World - Eating Out - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

And for all things non SW related - The Off topic section

Slimming World Off Topic - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

PLEASE use the subforums, there are so many threads that need moved every day. The subforums were created at the request of people who use the SW section because the forum is so busy it was becoming hard to keep up. IF your query ISNT answered then bump your thread up please done start identical threads in other sections just to get it seen.

And why not have a look to see if your question has been answered already, especially if its about Mugshots or Muller Yoghurt :giggle:

The purpose of sub forums like Eating Out were to be used as a tool to help you. We had 3 separate threads posted today about the same thing and in actual fact there was already an informative thread about that restaurant just a bit down the page. Have a look down the page or use the search facility.

And if your thread isnt replied to PLEASE DONT repost the thread in another section

It's forum speak for bring up my post - bumps the thread back to the top of the pile to draw attention to it

Can I also mention the very helpful SEARCH TOOL in the top right corner? Great for checking if your query has already been answered (often, many times! lol)

Bumping again.

Please make sure you are posting in the right section and try searching first to see if your question has already been asked and answered.

sorry i posted my giant jaffa cake receipe in the wrong bit

xx

Bumpety bump on this gorgeous Friday afo xx

Back