Before you start a new thread - the purpose of sub forums

God knows what it tastes like her OH made it and he likes to add "stuff" to recipes I know it has bayleaves in and cloves so im thinking hmmmm ill try it but may not like it

As much as I agree with this, I'm not enjoying the negative short comments to newbies asking questions. I mean we were all newbies once right and all had a lot of questions to ask. Not everyone is as tech savvy as each other also!

em :)

I don't think they are negative??? Newbies please read or a bump for the newbies isn't negative.... It's a gentle reminder.

I only went back 3 pages but nothing struck me as rude!!!!

Oooh sorry I mean sometimes on the forum in general. It puts a few newbies off I think. I remember I made a tiny mistake and someone typed in capitals that I need to be forum savvy. Haha maybe the particular person was having a bad day :) not this thread tho! This is a good reminder to people xxx

Thing is, if someone posts a recipe or asks for a syn value in the main forum, I would often reply with the correct place to post. I got my head bitten off several times for this but if newbies aren't told, they often never know and much as we bump this, it is often not read!!!!

I can agree with that but I've seen a few people get upset and there is a way to address these things... Like I have said this tread in particular is very good.

And you are probably one of the people that put it in the nice way so this isn't a personal attack. :)

Back