CrazyMoo

Hi,
I know you are able to count 1 BeFree wrap as your HexB but what if you wanted to syn it.....How many syns would 1 of the regular BeFree wraps be...
...Does anyone know??
Thanks in advance,
SHELL!!
:eating:

Thank you for your reply!!

Ive already had my HexB this morning as I had Bran Flakes for Breakfast & Im wanting to make some garlic bread using a BeFree Wrap to have with my dinner this evening.
Am I right in thinking light cheese is 6 syns for 40g?? Might want to add some cheese to the wrap.

Hiya

You're right, reduced fat cheddar is 6 syns for 40g :)

Why have I never thought of using a wrap to make garlic bread before?? It sounds amazing and now I want it! :p

I saw a video on youtube of a lady using normal wraps to do garlic bread & it got me thinking I can adapt this recipe to be SW friendly.

Idealy I would use the wrap & cheese as my HexA&B choices for the day but Ive stupidly gone & used them up already so will have to syn them today at least.

Ill post a picture of the finished product later on after Ive devoured it!

Thanks for your input, Its much appreciated!!

:eating:

Yum! I hope you enjoy it, it sounds amazing! You've got me thinking now...if I did a SP day I could have 2 HEBs so one wrap for a SW pizza with tonnes of veg and the other for garlic bread, with HEA cheese split across both :eek:

Really shouldn't browse this site between lunch and dinner! :p

Im doing the exact same while sat in work....not finishing till 7 so sat planning my weekly food!!

Has to be done otherwise I go off track!

Well my dinner was a roaring success.....

Homemade meatballs using lean beef mince binded with an egg, Spaghetti, Pasata sauce with Spinach mixed in & Cheesy garlic bread using the BeFree wrap:
20170327_192456.jpg

Didnt end up finishing the whole plate so have some left-overs for lunch in work tomorrow!!

Happy days!!

:eat:

Back