Total Solution Began this morning

the question is... are you going to let this get the better of you are you going to carry on?? why not try the other solution??? I forget what it is as im not doing it haha <3

The weighing scales have given me a bit of motivation this morning as I am weighing lighter...I will see how I get on today.

Hi Kirsty,

Hope todays going better for you!

I agree completely with Jess, its better to work out a set time for your shakes and well spaced out so that your not left with a huge gap from like 3pm til bed time dying for something to eat (or a shake to drink)

Fingers and toes crossed your doing better today =)

What have you got kirsty? Just bars and shakes and soups or?? Iv had a crap night sister and me fell out as im on this... she doesnt want to aupport me so thats been a kick in the teeth but i am still getying on with it been tempted to say eff it and go for a meal but i know im not hungry and more will powered! Hope your feeling better today!!! :) and yay on the lighter scales

I'm sorry to hear about your sister, but you dont need her permission and you can do the diet with or without her support, as long as you're determined. When she sees how much better you feel and look when you've lost weight maybe she'll come around.

i hope so jael its annoying as me and my sister never fight but its ok she done it to me when I done cd and I felt bad and came off it... I was a lot bigger then than I am now but I know what I have to do and im sticking to my guns! ooh I made another chocolate muffin out of the shakes ill only do it once in awhile I know where not meant to nuke the goodness out of the shakes haha! but was nice... how has everyone else been today... I had a dr.pepper zero im hoping were still aloud a little bit unless im mistaken? :)

Thank you all. Who needs family support eh? We will be a little family of mini mins folk, supporting each other instead!? Today has been OK. Again tonight I had a meal - just chicken breast and veg so I guess that means I am doing working solution. Knowing Ai can have Some 'proper' food does seem to make the difference between being n the verge of quitting and thinking that I will hang on in there!

Yes I just have shakes and bars - a month's supply. I was not ever so keen on the soups 4 yrs ag on Lighterlife and the pasta carb. I have heard is salty so don't honk I would like that either.

I feel I will be happy with just a stone loss this way and then rejoin my local Slimming World group (I have been a helper there for about 9 months) I do an open water swim; 2 miles' in June and last time I wore my wetsuit was a stone lighter so I need to get that bit of weight off...can't afford a new wetsuit!!

Thanks for your support anyway x x

Same on the soups i werent keen on them at all on cd... so didnt bother this time wish i had the porrige and pasta to try but im not spendong more money just to try them! I done that about 2 years ago i started for 2 weeks on cambridge i lost about 10 pounds and then started slimming world i love slimming world but i just cant afford to buy all the ingredients and just cook for myself as i know my bf wont eat it hes a fussy eater! Chips and take aways and hes slim... how i envy!!! Hope everything is still ok :) x

I don't have the time to cook everything from scratch either for SW as have 2 young children plus work...also the OH is not keen on some of the recipes where cheese is substituted with quark for example...I did manage to make myself lots of soup tho from fresh veg tho which always helped me to stay on track.

Things are OK, I am finding it very hard though...day 4 now. Bye for now x

Hope tomorrow is even better for you! Yes i got bored of having salad with sw chips woh chicken and blah blah blah... i couldnt ever be bothered to buy all the little ingredients and quark was hard to find i found!!! But did enjoy the eataating on it haha but im still not hungry on exante i just WANT food for the fun of it x

Back