Beginner :)

jw1992

hiyaa, I'm new to slimming world and a bit apprehensive! i used to be a svelte 8 stone, but after having to use steroid treatment I ballooned too 10st and even though it may not seem heavy, to me it is, and everyone should be happy with how they are, and I certainly am not! in the last two months I've managed to loose about 4 pounds, but it's been hard so ive bit the bullet and joined SW but I'm looking for a bit of support/help/advice. my consultant said with me having a low target weight loss may be slow and tedious but it's still within a healthy bmi so it's fine :) but I'm going for it! xxxx

Welcome jw, I know what you mean, you need to feel comfortable in your own skin!
Good luck with your journey, have a quick search for any answers you need and if you can't find the answers then ask a question, someone will answer you quickly!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

It will probably be a bit slower for you but let the community engulf you and you'll soon find out you won't be deprived of much! There are some amazing recipes!

Back