Beginner

Penpen

Hello,

It's day 3 for me today and I haven't been feeling that hungry, could that mean I am going into ketosis? I had my morning shake at 9.30 and have only had about a litre of water so far but I am not hungry.

Another thing, I am really worried about my first weigh in on saturday as I am due on my p's any day now. I know everyone doesnt lose huge amounts but I know I would be upset if there was only a 2lb loss lets say.....how can I keep myself motivated??

I also have to say that yesterday my OH and daughter and I went to this steak house at the 02 and with it only being my 2nd day I thought I would cave in, but no, had a green tea and a pint of water :innocent0002: Felt really proud of myself !!!

Thanks for listening if you got this far :p

Penny xoxo

P.S How do you get this sparkly name thingys???

Hi Penny,
Congratulations on getting through the first few days, they are by far the toughest.
You may well be in Ketosis as one of the signs is the lack of hunger.
For the glittery names just click on one on someone's signature and it'll take you to the site to create one.
Good Luck with your wi on Sat, don't worry too much about totm as you'll still have a great loss.
Hope i've answered everything. :D

Good luck with weigh in ... you'll still have a good weight loss TOTM or not as it's your first one.

Well done for sticking to it ... it will be worth it!

hey dont worry about TOTM you'll still have a good loss, I got mine in my first week and I lost 9.6lbs :)

Back