Beginners!!

Apryl

Hello everyone, I go to my first meeting on Tuesday night, just wanted to know if you's had any tips or tricks to get me on my way & lose the 4 stones!! Hope your all well x

Apryl said:
Hello everyone, I go to my first meeting on Tuesday night, just wanted to know if you's had any tips or tricks to get me on my way & lose the 4 stones!! Hope your all well x

Hi Apryl, well done for taking the 1st steps to your weight loss journey.

I'm an at home SW follower. I plan a full weeks food diary in advance and make sure I buy all the ingredients in one big shop to avoid having to go back for more shopping which then opens up temptation!! So the first tip is to keep a food diary.

Another tip I can give is try lots of the recipies from this site. I have tried loads and I'm amazed how good they taste as well as the weight loss I am seeing on the scales.

There are so many people on here that will help, encourage and motivate you as well as give great inspirational recipies. I didn't discover minimins till my 3rd week and my weekly food diary is now full of ideas I have found on here and my weight loss has increased. It's been an absolute godsend! I can highly recommend the SW KFC, mushy pea curry, smash pie, SW lamb donner, chicken chasseur not forgetting the lovely desserts!

Hope I've helped a little.

Good luck, I hope you do well in your 1st weigh in. X x x

Apryl said:

Hi Apryl
I am an at home SW follower as I do not have any groups where I now live.

I always have loads of syn free snacks available and try to plan my weeks meals in advance. I try new recipes every week so I don't get bored and make extra to pop in the freezer on those days I can't be bothered.

Good luck

Hello, thanks very much for the replys girlies! Some great tips there. Can i please ask how many syns are in a 28g bowl of special k? and how many are in 2 slices of ryvita?

Thank you

Back