Beginning of a new me!

MissDesperate

Hello everyone:), I'm new on the forum. Started Lipotrim 5 days ago. Tried lots of diets before, WW etc.
So fed up with my weight:eek:. Was the heaviest 5 years ago - around 125kg (just guessing as scale was max 120kg), came down to 78kg last year in spring, probably for about a day(!) as I started going up from there and hit the scale at whooping 116kg 5days ago (was afraid to check earlier in the year!) :mad:
I knew its going up , but tried to believe i eat healthy and I'm active enough and ignored the signs!:banghead:
I work with horses and I'm on the go for all day , but my poor horse will not lift of the ground with me on and with competition season coming, there is not much chance of going anywhere as a showjacket is waaay too tight!
So was looking for something new with good results.
And here I'm on day 5. Manage to get through first few days with some shocking symptom: First day started to feel freezing cold, shivering (still have it), dizzy and no energy (thank god boss was away, so I could skip riding a horses!)
and some more obvious ones: belly rumbling, thinking about food (will it ever stop?!!), cravings!
Good things about TFR: doesn't have to go food shopping (hate it!), no more questions like:what will I have for a dinner, Is there any milk in the fridge...
So 1st weigh in on Monday, so far 5 day done , but feels like FOREVER, can't wait to week 8 or 10 or 12 or...:wave_cry:

i'm on day 7 so know how you feel! although my weigh in today really helped 7 pounds!!!!!! have been reading lots of encouraging posts on here, check them out! keep strong x

miss desparate and Bonnie,
you are doing so well already just getting this far.
The first week is so hard, a bummer really, and i'm not going to lie the 2nd and 3rd can be a real ***** too! I'm 8 weeks down and still freezing and have dizzy spells, but the scales don't lie, and that is what will keep spurring you on.

Good luck to you both, i promise this is achievable!
Kt x

Hey MissD.
You are probably over the worst of it now and already into ketosis.
The cold, get used to it its here to stay :( But it's worth it for the fantastic weight loss a tfr gives you.
Be sure to let us know how your weigh in goes.
Any advice, just ask on here, its a great place :D

Well done for taking the first step in starting your lipotrim journey. Once you have your first week done you will find the weeks fly by.
Headaches, dizziness, feeling cold are all part of the process. Just accommodate them for the moment. Take a fibre supplement every day to avoid the worst of the constipation.
Keep up your water intake to between 3 and 4 ltrs. It really helps with the hunger pangs.
The weeks will fly by and you will soon be at goal!!!!

Hey missdesperate,
well done on getting through the first few days (they are in my experience the worst) I know the side effects are uncomfortable (even in my 6th week I am still cold all the time) but you really and truly do get used to it and feeling warm doesn't even come close to the buzz I get at weigh in every week when there are another few lbs knocked off.
I must say I have tried lots of diets too, all the usual ones that involve counting calories in some way and none of them worked for me because I had no control or will power...I just said just a small bit more won't matter...but of course it does and it all adds up.
However I must say that this is the most freeing and effective diet I've ever done, I really feel in control of my diet and my body and for the very first time in my life I'm starting to see my collarbone and cheekbones!
I really hope this diet works out for you so you can participate in horse riding and show jumping again. You will be amazed at how soon you will see results,

Good luck with your journey and check in with the forum frequently, it definitely helps me stay on track!

Well done for taking the LT train you will do it if I can anyone can!!

Hi MissDesperate, I'm at the same stage as you and have roughly the same goals as well.

I'm having the same problem in that it's only week 1, but wishing it was week 10. So I'm going to set some mini goals to get me through to goal.

Hope it works out for you and good luck with the weigh in tomorrow.

Thanks everybody for all the support. Feeling veery tired today (had to work!)Already in bed with my socks, gloves, double fleece on and blanket. Its a lot easier with the forum , didn't tell anyone , could face all the explanations, refused fantastic home cooked meal today twice!

Well done on getting through today missd :D :D

So 1st weigh in done. And is 15 pounds less!
Was 18.3st , now 17.2st!
Was 116.1kg, now 109kg!
Delighted!
A bit afraid of next weeks, because i know weight loss will slow down.And as I know from diets before, my body knows how to save the fat, against all the odds!

Was 18.3st , now 17.2st!
Was 116.1kg, now 109kg!
Delighted!
A bit afraid of next weeks, because i know weight loss will slow down.And as I know from diets before, my body knows how to save the fat, against all the odds!

Congrats MissD, fantastic weight-loss......
........Now stop thinking negatively!! Just wait and see what next week brings!
You have lost over a stone - A STONE!!! And you achieved that, no one else did it for you!!

Congrats Ktx :D

wow fantastic weight loss missd :) don't worry too much about next week, any weight lost is brilliant x

You have done absolutely fabulously!!! Just take it a week at time and see what happens.
This should really spur you on though!!
Nice one!! Hope I do well - off for my weigh-in in an hour!

Was 18.3st , now 17.2st!
Was 116.1kg, now 109kg!
Delighted!

Yay you!! Fantastic loss :)

You must be very happy and proud of yourself

Don't be afraid of your next weigh in it'll be ok. Keep up what you're doing, you can do it and good luck on your journey

x

well done! xx

Hi everybody. Last news: I hurt my back on monday, straped to bed whole tuesday. Went for elektro stimulation and red light, almost passed out after, never felt anything like it in my life! Feeling so tired!
Not a good day :(

Back