beginning to panic :/

franbella21

minimims stalker
Im on week three and truly lovimg this diet.in 4 weeks im goim on a hen weekend for two nights which will be full of eating amd drinking.im almost dreading the thought of eating anything and also i know i will find it so hard to get back on the plan :((( any advice??

Don't do it lol :) sorry but sticking to your guns is the best option tbh you feel better for it trust me

Hi, I have had lots of invites since being on this diet

1 - Baby shower - buffet and cocktails
2 - Swimming club annual party - barbie and drinks
3 - Next Saturday - Sister in laws hen night - food and lots of drinks
4 - 28th july - Brothers wedding

All of the above I stuck to and intend to stick to this diet, I would not be able to control myself coming of the diet for a day and I certainly would not have got the weight loss results I already have, I stuck to water and coke zero.

I am not saying it was easy but I was so proud when I went to bed that night.

Not saying that you have to stick to it, just that I found it easier sticking to it and noone really battered an eyelid, they were more intrested in what they were doing.

I've been to a hen party, an engagement party and a 50th bday party and stuck to water and coke zero (some chicken satay sticks at buffet but not total disaster) only thing I did come off plan for was a wedding but tbh it wasn't even worth it :( I didn't enjoy the food or drink and felt bloated the whole day! Wud have preferred a peanut bar lol but still lost 2lbs that week. I am coming off plan again in 2 weeks for my best friends bday night out because I want to drink. I'm eating sensibly that day tho and sticking to low cal mixers. I feel there's some occasions u don't need to come off plan for but it really is your personal choice :) xx

thanks all.its all booked and paid for and includes food and a booze cruise lol think il just be semsible eat low cal and be careful with the drink :)

Back